Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Twin Swords weapon

• Twin Swords weapon

New

Hello again.

In a separate post I found out by a community member that Bless does not have a twin sword play style, and most likely will not.

So I am here in this section to suggest that a twin sword or dual wield weapon/ warrior class is included. Personaly I am not a fan of assassins with daggers. In addition I believe that there are major differences between the 2 playstyles. An assassin relies on stealth and critical damage whereas a warrior relies on solid stats and delivers punishment while standing to receive punishment (without mitigating)

My personal experiences with great dualwield classes were Lineage2, GW2, Aion, Tera Online.
      Two big mmorpgs have failed misserably at implementing Dual Wield. Eso failed to make DW playstyle competitive. Any other fighters weapon on any class would show greater performance by far.
      BDOs samurai class had a short duration buff in which the character was summoning a magic blade. At higher levels the Developers did away with blades for this class once they introduced the awaikened weapon, a polearm.

I think it is an iconic playstyle that many resent mmorpgs have failed to include.
      I was anticipating Bless Online to come live, but learning that my playstyle has been left out means that I will have to wait until is implemented or wait for another game that is as exciting as Bless.

Bless is set to overcome other mmorpgs since it provides a cool combat(so much better than ESO and BDO). People can explore a challenging open world, not like what other games have done by separating PvP from PvE, making PvE extremely easy and boring, or repetitive in which Instanced dungeons lose any value once everything has been farmed within a week.

I have been playing Lineage2 for a month now. It is an open world map, with no instances and a lot of PvP, simply because it has Twin Sword classes. However the game is old since it was released in 2002 and I'm desperatly trying to find a good mmorpf.

Bless Team, please include Twin Swords (and great swords).

Thank you for your time.