Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

mmocuture interview with Jae-hoon Jeon, February 14, 2018

• mmocuture interview with Jae-hoon Jeon, February 14, 2018

New

mmoculture.com/2018/02/bless-o…ame-features-and-changes/

So, it's the third that I know of.

- no Japanese localization in the EU-version

- and something that came up on steam as well:
      "Q: In terms of updates, how far will the English server be behind the Korean and Japanese servers?

While we are live in Korea and Japan, there may be some differences at first, but we are aiming to provide up-to-date content after 5 to 6 months. It won’t take forever for the west to catch up to other regions."

in comparison to (massivelyop interview 2 days earlier):
      "The Steam version will include all the content that is available in the Korean version and will also have contents and features that are significant improvements to the game that will not be reflected in Korean version yet. So some of the features on Steam version will be exclusively available for our global audience before we implement them in Korea and Japan versions of the game."

So, 'EU won't be up to date in the first 5 to 6 month' vs. 'EU will have all the content and more'.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meruru ().

• New

Well the communication is getting better 3 Interviews in a week WOW! I don't mind waiting a few months to catch up to asia. Considering they said the game would be in EA for the same amount of time.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • New

They could probably follow the BNS model of "catching up". But there isn't much content to catch up to, so I don't seeing it take as long as BNS did.