Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Lvl 13 Dungeon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lvl 13 Dungeon

So, i recently started playing bless, but something is getting into my nerves. I dont know if i missed some kind of tutorial due to the bad translation, but the point is: how i can get the required gear to keep doing the main story and enter the dungeon? I've been told to keep farming humanoids, but i dont think this is the right way to do it. Also tyied buying from the auction but i have no idea if i bought the item and where can i get it? I guess i'm pretty lost in this game lol. So, if anyone could help me out with that i'd be very happy. When i try to enter the dungeon the game says: Equipment score is low and impossible positions. But i've got the merchant itens, the only thing i' missing from lvl 12 is the weapon and acessories, but the merchant doesnt sell those.
      PS: if there's a good translation that you guys could send to me i'd be even more happier

Thx for your time

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bagre ().

• Actually i bought the level 12 gear from the Vendor, there is a level 11 mace i have on from a quest (I dont remeber which one, ) And i got a level 11 shield from just the usual quest grinding, and the drop rate was very decent because i got 3 shields, 1 bow, 3 wands
    • Just as an FYI, you can solo the first two sets of dungeons regardless of what class you are. So give it a shot solo before seeking other people out.
    • Do you have the entire set.. Head, belt, pants, feet, etc.. of the highest lvl you can equip?

That is all you should have to do

Pentrep wrote:

Just as an FYI, you can solo the first two sets of dungeons regardless of what class you are. So give it a shot solo before seeking other people out.
      You have a point.

If you do have the right gear equipped. all you should have to do after that is walk right in the portal to the dungeon
    • Bagre wrote:

yeah, i do. The only thing i'm missing is the acessories that the merchant doesnt sell and the weapon that he doesnt sell either. The rest i've got it all lvl 12, i'm at 14
      not 100% on weapon. You should have collected one that should work throughout your travels and questing.

Can you craft one?

As for the accessories (rings) you will get them much later in the main story quest.

Man.. I wish I could think of something else. I'm not sure. Q.Q
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Bagre wrote:

yeah, i do. The only thing i'm missing is the acessories that the merchant doesnt sell and the weapon that he doesnt sell either. The rest i've got it all lvl 12, i'm at 14
      not 100% on weapon. You should have collected one that should work throughout your travels and questing.
      Can you craft one?

As for the accessories (rings) you will get them much later in the main story quest.

Man.. I wish I could think of something else. I'm not sure. Q.Q
      Weapon you can buy on the AH. You have to do some searching but the first category is weapons. Just browse through it and when you see a picture that matches your classes weapon just scroll through it. It's easy enough to tell what level they are.
    • Rhonan wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Just as an FYI, you can solo the first two sets of dungeons regardless of what class you are. So give it a shot solo before seeking other people out.
      Where is the enterance to the level 13 dungeons?
      I honestly don't remember but you will run into it as you follow along with the main story quests.