Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dark Mobile Theme

• Dark Mobile Theme

New

Just that.

I personally like dark themes. It's easier on the eyes and more visually appealing.

Secondly it would match your browser based version. It doesn't have to be a permanent change. Just a theme option for peeps like me.

:)
    • New

Pentrep wrote:

Exactly what are you referring to when you mention "themes"? The background for the site or the background of your posts?
      Well.. "Theme" meaning the layout/color of the site. On mobile and some other forum sites you have the option at the bottom of your screen to change the theme. Currently, the theme on mobile is a white.. everything and black lettering.

I much prefer it similarly how the browser version looks.

• New

MasterBOX wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Exactly what are you referring to when you mention "themes"? The background for the site or the background of your posts?
      Well.. "Theme" meaning the layout/color of the site. On mobile and some other forum sites you have the option at the bottom of your screen to change the theme. Currently, the theme on mobile is a white.. everything and black lettering.
      I much prefer it similarly how the browser version looks.

I could be wrong but I don't think this site has been optimized for mobile just yet. Maybe in the future though.