Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Valentine's Day Themed Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Valentine's Day Themed Event

Sales period

Enchanted chocolatier avatar

Sweet weapon avatar
      Pet avatar pet "Cupid Roche"
      Ride-on pet avatar "white beaked ganache"
      January 31, 2018 (Wed) after maintenance ~

※ We will announce the availability date of avatar sale at a later date.

※ The above video will be a reference image.

• Enchanted chocolatier avatar
      • Sweet weapon avatar
      • Various pet avatars

• Habihittsu / Amistad Silvan Elves / Aqua Elf Pantera lupus mask

Selling price

Whole body set head body chest / legs enchanted chocolatier

Sweet

arms
      Various pets

460 Lumena 100 Lumena 400 Lumena ---
      160 Loomena --- --- ---
      160 Loomena --- --- ---

※ Avatars can be sold to other players through exchanges.
      Description of avatar
      Full body set

(Avatar BOX)
      Each part avatar Weapon avatar BOX riding pet avatar

Pet pet avatar
      Avatar of each part can be obtained by right clicking.

The Avatar acquired goes into the "Costume" tab in the belongings column.
      Wearing effect: The outline of the character changes.
      Non-selling NPC / Abandonable / Exchangeable / Personal warehouse deposit available

Wearing effect: The outline of the character changes.
      Non-selling NPC / Abandonable / Exchangeable / Personal warehouse deposit available
      You can get the avatar of the weapon of the character you used with right click.

Wearing effect: The outline of the weapon changes.
      Non-selling NPC / Destructable / Exchangeable / Personal warehouse deposit possible
      The obtained riding / pet avatar

enters the "costumes" tab in the belongings column.
      Wearing effect: The outline of a riding / pet pet changing while summoning changes.

Disassembly of avatar

Supplementary material for strengthening impurity exclusion liquid equipment. At the time of use, the enhancement value of the equipment does not decrease.

You can obtain "impurity exclusion liquid" by disassembling items of avatar.
      "Impurity exclusion liquid" prevents the strengthening value from declining at the time of reinforcement failure by using it when strengthening items.
      ※ Enhancement success / failure In both cases "impurity exclusion liquid" used is consumed.
      * For each reinforcement, seven "impurity exclusion liquid" is required.
      ※ "Impurity exclusion liquid" can be sold to other players through exchanges.
      ※ Some avatars distributed by avatars and events for pets can not perform item disassembly.
      About the number of impurity exclusion liquid obtained
      Head avatar body avatar chest / leg avatar
      Five 20 Each 10

Berserker · Mage Ranger

Weapons Avatar Guardian · Paladin · Assassin
      Weapon avatar
      Each of eight Each 4

※ From the weapon Avatar BOX, the Guardian · Paladin "Shield" and "Weapon Avatar"
      Assassin appeared in "Weapon avatar × 2".
      ※ 13 "Avatar of Red Roses Avatar" Only 13 chest avatars and 12 leg legs Avatar can be obtained.

The post was edited 3 times, last by MasterBOX ().

• MasterBOX wrote:

Tynix wrote:

Is it just me or the costume seems a bit.. uhhh..hideous?
      Mostly on that:
      Lol, to each their own.
      I haven't seen very many appealing costumes yet. But everyone has different tastes so that opinion may vary. Hopefully they add more to the cosmetic wardrobe eventually.
    • Pentrep wrote:

I haven't seen very many appealing costumes yet. But everyone has different tastes so that opinion may vary. Hopefully they add more to the cosmetic wardrobe eventually.
      I promise you they will.

This is just filler cash shop items to make few extra $$$ while the game is up in running.
      I wouldn't see them dropping really awesome cosmetics before the big release.

Helps pay for that server cost :)
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

I promise you they will.
      This is just filler cash shop items to make few extra $$$ while the game is up in running.
      I wouldn't see them dropping really awesome cosmetics before the big release.

Helps pay for that server cost :)
      Yeah, I'm not terribly worried about it. It's in their best interest to make appealing costumes as they are more likely to sell more regularly.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.