Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Online Custom Wallpapers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bless Online Custom Wallpapers

Hi there! I have a habit of designing wallpapers for video games, so I decided to design a few wallpapers for Bless Online (cuz I'll be playing it soon, hopefully). Here's the first wallpaper. The artworks have been taken from Bless Online's teaser website. Just a few simple effects and the logo were added (Size: 2560x1600, 1MB).

More wallpapers coming soon! Will post them in this thread. Hope you like them. If anyone else has designed wallpapers for Bless Online, it will be great to share them here!

Wallpaper Preview:

Download Link: imgur.com/gallery/UaTpQ
    • Nice. I was thinking about making a slideshow of wallpapers of games I'm looking forward to releasing. Its a bigger than normal list this year. I will watch this thread to see if any catch my eye :D
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Do you think you will ever make some in 3840x1080? I have a habit of digging for site backgrounds from MMORPG sites and using them as my wallpaper. It would be nice to have good ones in a resolution for dual monitors.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • Nocht wrote:

Do you think you will ever make some in 3840x1080? I have a habit of digging for site backgrounds from MMORPG sites and using them as my wallpaper. It would be nice to have good ones in a resolution for dual monitors.
      Sure. I'll make sure that next wallpapers will be in multiple sizes. If you're interested in the first wallpaper that I've posted, I can change the size to 3840x1080.
    • Do you take requests? Might be pretty lucrative to do something like that involving peoples characters, assuming it's realistic to implement something like that.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Do you take requests? Might be pretty lucrative to do something like that involving peoples characters, assuming it's realistic to implement something like that.
      You would be right about this. When i played FFXIV, people would pay to have wallpapers and even artwork of their personal characters.
    • MasterBOX wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Do you take requests? Might be pretty lucrative to do something like that involving peoples characters, assuming it's realistic to implement something like that.
      You would be right about this. When i played FFXIV, people would pay to have wallpapers and even artwork of their personal characters.
      Yeah coming from the furry fandom. Custom art is all the craze, lol.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.