Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dungeon Schedule/Overview + Dungeon Finder/Tool + Paladin Skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dungeon Schedule/Overview + Dungeon Finder/Tool + Paladin Skills

New

1.Is there any dungeon schedule/list in any language?
      I mean when you can go the first time into a dungeon with lvl XX and so on.

2. Is there a tool like a dungeon finder, where you apply to and the computer will find other people together automatically? Or do you have to find People via LFG chat?

3. Where can I see any skills of the Paladin? I didn´t find any video on Youtube, only for Mystic. (would be nice, if it could be in any European language, English, German, Russia, French, Italia, Spanish).
      :blesssad: :ups:
    • New

1.Is there any dungeon schedule/list in any language?
      I mean when you can go the first time into a dungeon with lvl XX and so on.

Yes, it's listed along the dungeon on the group finder.

2. Is there a tool like a dungeon finder, where you apply to and the computer will find other people together automatically? Or do you have to find People via LFG chat?

Yes, there is one but not many people use it right now.

3. Where can I see any skills of the Paladin? I didn´t find any video on Youtube, only for Mystic. (would be nice, if it could be in any European language, English, German, Russia, French, Italia, Spanish).

Try this link. It's your best bet.
      [Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4 (Skill Builder, Gathering Map, Dungeons Guides)