Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Looking for PvP Gulid - Bless Online [NA] Union.

• Looking for PvP Gulid - Bless Online [NA] Union.

Hey,

Hope you're all doing well. I'm really excited for the NA release of Bless online and I'm hoping to find a union guild that is PvP focused.

I consider myself a semi-casual gamer, overall, with a strong focus on PvP when I'm able to get online. I mained a Sorc in AION up to the point where it went F2P, but lately I've strictly played MOBAs, like DOTA II, which are highly PvP focused. I'm 26 with a full-time comp-sci job, if that's any testament to maturity.

I'm currently downloading the Japanese client, but I'm about half-way through and unsure how reliable the VPN is going to be with downloads taking 15+ hours. I intend to play a Mage Aqua-Elf, I think and am mostly looking for a group of people to hit the ground killing when the release hits NA. It will probably be a while, but it's never too early to meet people and start learning about the game.

~Cyrillius

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cyrillius ().

• Cyrillius wrote:

Hey,

Hope you're all doing well. I'm really excited for the NA release of Bless online and I'm hoping to find a Hieron guild that is PvP focused.

I consider myself a semi-casual gamer, overall, with a strong focus on PvP when I'm able to get online. I mained a Sorc in AION up to the point where it went F2P, but lately I've strictly played MOBAs, like DOTA II, which are highly PvP focused. I'm 26 with a full-time comp-sci job, if that's any testament to maturity.

I'm currently downloading the Japanese client, but I'm about half-way through and unsure how reliable the VPN is going to be with downloads taking 15+ hours. I intend to play a Mage Aqua-Elf, I think and am mostly looking for a group of people to hit the ground killing when the release hits NA. It will probably be a while, but it's never too early to meet people and start learning about the game.

~Cyrillius
      Hi welcome to the forums.

A couple of points to help you out

1. Hieron have Sylvan Elves and Union have Aqua Elves.
      2. From what I have been told you can turn off your VPN while downloading. You will need to put it back on to play.

Hope you find the guild you're looking for :)
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • If you look at the guild recruitment thread, you can see a list of guilds that are recruiting. You should probably read up on them and pick what is to your liking.
    • Muriele wrote:

Cyrillius wrote:

Hey,

Hope you're all doing well [...]
      Hi welcome to the forums.
      A couple of points to help you out

1. Hieron have Sylvan Elves and Union have Aqua Elves.
      2. From what I have been told you can turn off your VPN while downloading. You will need to put it back on to play.

Hope you find the guild you're looking for :)
      Hey, thanks!

1. I updated my post and profile to reflect my intended Union affiliation. My mistake.
      2. Cool. I'll look into doing that when I download the required anti-cheat software.

Kindest regards,
      ~Cyrillius
    • Korealer wrote:

If you look at the guild recruitment thread, you can see a list of guilds that are recruiting. You should probably read up on them and pick what is to your liking.
      Thanks! I did take a quick peek at it, but I'm not entirely sold on any one in particular. Not to say that they're bad choices, just not sure where I fit into the "Casual" - "Hardcore" scale in terms of PvP. Gaming, overall, I'm semi-casual, but with PvP in particular I'd consider myself "hardcore". So, like, I may not play with any amount of regularity or schedule, but when I do get on, I focus primarily on PvP.

Ideally I'd find a guild that doesn't require a certain time commitment from its members, but primarily focuses on PvP and is comprised of so-called "hardcore" PvP members.

I'll give it another once over.

Kindest regards,

~Cyrillius
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.