Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

A:IR - Ascent infinite realm

• A:IR - Ascent infinite realm

What do you think about A:IR? I kinda like it if they don't make it gender locked. Don't specially like air combat but well I can live with it if it also has tradicional dungeons. For what I've seen I like bless more but I probably gonna try it anyway and also I'm worried about dates, if Bless took too long to be released it will be in direct competition with A:IR (beta at least)...
    • This is definitely a game i would play because its steampunk archeage. As long as they dont have potato servers, actually optimise it and have better options/more for open world pvp. A ir may be a dream game, as you dont get many steam punk style games (and when i was a junior in MMo's around 11 years ago, i would always play the class with guns/rifles and air has that). It has a lot of positives for me as its pushing next gen as well with the requirements to play. As BDO next gen just looks bad for me.
    • A:IR Only came to my attention a few days ago and I have to admit it looks fun.

I like the idea of airship combat. Little disappointed with only 5 classes but I can live with it.
      Lets just hope it is not released the same time as bless.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • I believe they mentioned first half of 2018, but it will either be a CBT or Early access like PUBG as part of the dev team is of PUBG, just like tera and publisher Kakao games.
    • Well I guess that answers that lol. More likely to clash with AoC then Bless.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    • Its playable testing phases will still draw a lot of attention away from Bless if they happen to be around the same time as Bless release. From what I can tell, a lot of people that want to play Korean tab-target seem to want to try two games the most atm, Bless and A:IR.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.