Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Fresh Start for the MMO scene

• Fresh Start for the MMO scene

Hey all. I have been captivated by Bless Online. I don't know if it's the community, the lack of commercialization of the game, the graphics, or maybe just need a fresh start with a game that looks like it may have some true potential (fingers crossed). Any way you look at it I have been devouring all things Bless Online if I can get my hands on it via this site or the Blessonline.net site (what little information there is there).

I have been on and off WoW for years. Played a little bit of Eve Online (could not wrap my head around), played early stages of Aion (first released in the US), Quite a bit of GW2 up until the expansions (lost interest). I have also played bits and pieces of other MMO's including BDO, Final Fantasy: ARR, Wildstar, and a handful of other random's out there.

I am very curious about this game and again have been devouring all information about it that I can find. I am hoping the community is nice and doesn't turn into one of those LoL communities that it's famous for and i'm also looking for where to post some questions about the game and where I can kind of get a better idea of whats going on. Because as far as I understand I read that there are 2 or 3 different versions of the game and that they are "trying" to put Bless onto Steam with the Rebuild version. Any information and direction would be wonderful.