Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

greetings from meruru

• greetings from meruru

Hi folks!

I'm meruru, a German player! I've been playing WoW for far too long – made attempts to flee into tera, Wildstar and Guild Wars but have always been catched, tied up and hauled back.

It's gotten to a point were I can't identify with the community at all anymore. I started to solo 5-man-content to be able to fulfill my quests which maybe sounds like awesome but is more like sad; just to avoid people … in an mmo … which made me think, it's time for another getaway, in the best of cases, a final one.

I would love to find some people to start gaming with. Some kind souls in the friend list from the start, set dungeon groups would be paradise.

I saw some Bless videos and the dungeons have a classic rpg feel to me, which I like very much. The mages fire effects caught my eye and I without a doubt will probably be an elven mage with an attitude maybe. Classically I always have been the healer though, so if the set-up (of my imaginary starting group) is free of paladins I might reconsider.
    • Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you will find a guild that suits you.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil: