Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Hello from colorado!!

• Hello from colorado!!

Hey guys first off thank you for letting me join this community. i will be playing when the game is release on steam! ive been looking forward to this game for a long long time (years) im so excited to finally get a chance to play without having to play on servers across the world XD. i have followed this game for years. i will be looking for a group of people to hopefully play with when it is released however i dont mind making friends in general. feel free to tell me all kinds of awesome stuff i may or may not know about bless the more i know the more excited ill be to play. hopfully this game will keep my attention X( i have been playing FF Xiv but god it gets boreing and i hate the non open world. i played archeage for a while but i hate trion so i stopped playing because they made a great game suck ass anyways lol feel free to say hi!
    • Hello Snow,
      Welcome to the forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and find the guild you are searching for. Also lucky you get to live in Colorado, I wish to move there one day. I am from Utah, so like the less pretty version of Colorado aha. :)
    • Valbunny wrote:

Hello Snow,
      Welcome to the forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and find the guild you are searching for. Also lucky you get to live in Colorado, I wish to move there one day. I am from Utah, so like the less pretty version of Colorado aha. :)
      hey val..or bunny which ever you like best XD thanks! haha Utah isnt bad ive been there before XD ill actually be there next year for a wedding and you should totally move here its pretty darn fantastic
    • Welcome to the forums and also the hype train :) there are plenty of guild's on here for you to choose from buddy i hope you find your fit
    • Snowblackwood wrote:

Valbunny wrote:

Hello Snow,
      hey val..or bunny which ever you like best XD thanks! haha Utah isnt bad ive been there before XD ill actually be there next year for a wedding and you should totally move here its pretty darn fantastic

Either is fine, I think that I prefer bunny though. Anyways, I was in Colorado once when I was super little so I don't really remember it. I was super close to moving there, even found a house and everything but things happened preventing me from going, hopefully next year. Utah isin't so bad I guess, it's nice that in central Utah it never really gets too hot, or too cold, stays pretty average. It's just desert, and ugly, I wish there were more trees and forest, Oh well, one day I will be there.
    • Valbunny wrote:

Snowblackwood wrote:

Valbunny wrote:

Hello Snow,
      Either is fine, I think that I prefer bunny though. Anyways, I was in Colorado once when I was super little so I don't really remember it. I was super close to moving there, even found a house and everything but things happened preventing me from going, hopefully next year. Utah isin't so bad I guess, it's nice that in central Utah it never really gets too hot, or too cold, stays pretty average. It's just desert, and ugly, I wish there were more trees and forest, Oh well, one day I will be there.
      yeah forests and trees are the best XD i cant lie i love forests
    • Snowblackwood wrote:

Hey guys first off thank you for letting me join this community. i will be playing when the game is release on steam! ive been looking forward to this game for a long long time (years) im so excited to finally get a chance to play without having to play on servers across the world XD. i have followed this game for years. i will be looking for a group of people to hopefully play with when it is released however i dont mind making friends in general. feel free to tell me all kinds of awesome stuff i may or may not know about bless the more i know the more excited ill be to play. hopfully this game will keep my attention X( i have been playing FF Xiv but god it gets boreing and i hate the non open world. i played archeage for a while but i hate trion so i stopped playing because they made a great game suck ass anyways lol feel free to say hi!
      If you are in Denver, check out Clutch Gaming Arena

Its right off 285 and wadsworth
      I'm back!
    • Nasuuna wrote:

Snowblackwood wrote:

If you are in Denver, check out Clutch Gaming Arena
      Its right off 285 and wadsworth
      alright ^^ i will thanks!
    • Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil: