Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Question about my PC Parts to run Bless Online

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about my PC Parts to run Bless Online

So i'm not too good with understanding how good my pc parts are, or how well i can run them with games. But as you could guess, I am gonna try Bless Online, but I have no clue if my pc can run the minimum requirements. so here's a list of my PC parts down below :...>

Proccesor(s) : Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
      Graphics Cards(s) : Geforce GT 640
      Display(s) : 1680 x 1050
      RAM: 8192 MB
    • Beastysoulz wrote:

So i'm not too good with understanding how good my pc parts are, or how well i can run them with games. But as you could guess, I am gonna try Bless Online, but I have no clue if my pc can run the minimum requirements. so here's a list of my PC parts down below :...>

Proccesor(s) : Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
      Graphics Cards(s) : Geforce GT 640
      Display(s) : 1680 x 1050
      RAM: 8192 MB
      You can run it but on lower settings and maybe some messing about with the config file even then debatable :D Just because i dont like your processor ;)
    • I'd say just looking at the specs and thinking of how poorly the game is optimized that they can't run the game. There will be a benchmark eventually but who knows when they will put that out.