Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Question about my PC Parts to run Bless Online

• Question about my PC Parts to run Bless Online

So i'm not too good with understanding how good my pc parts are, or how well i can run them with games. But as you could guess, I am gonna try Bless Online, but I have no clue if my pc can run the minimum requirements. so here's a list of my PC parts down below :...>

Proccesor(s) : Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
      Graphics Cards(s) : Geforce GT 640
      Display(s) : 1680 x 1050
      RAM: 8192 MB
    • I doubt it but there is no definitive answer on system reqs. I found a site but it doesn't seem to be realistic. Check it out if you want.
      game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23901&game=Bless
    • Beastysoulz wrote:

So i'm not too good with understanding how good my pc parts are, or how well i can run them with games. But as you could guess, I am gonna try Bless Online, but I have no clue if my pc can run the minimum requirements. so here's a list of my PC parts down below :...>

Proccesor(s) : Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
      Graphics Cards(s) : Geforce GT 640
      Display(s) : 1680 x 1050
      RAM: 8192 MB
      You can run it but on lower settings and maybe some messing about with the config file even then debatable :D Just because i dont like your processor ;)
    • I'd say just looking at the specs and thinking of how poorly the game is optimized that they can't run the game. There will be a benchmark eventually but who knows when they will put that out.