KOR DOWNLOAD INCREDIBLY SLOW

• KOR DOWNLOAD INCREDIBLY SLOW

Hi guys,

does someone have the korean version as a zipped file in original condition ?

my downloader is incredibly slow although i use 100mb/s internet and vpn is off for downloading. only finished 1.23 gb of 19.1 / 39.0 ...

would be amazing as JPN is lagging with fps spikes and delays (ping) through vpn.

<3
      David
    • I think the game is too large to zip. Torrent is an option but torrent wouldn't work very well because you don't have many seeds for it. I'd suggest just waiting it out.
    • Pentrep wrote:

I think the game is too large to zip. Torrent is an option but torrent wouldn't work very well because you don't have many seeds for it. I'd suggest just waiting it out.
      A torrent would still be good as my download is now on 2GB after a whle day. it's frozen for some reason...
    • Are you running the VPN the entire time? I never had that issue on either install running my own net once I logged in from the main page.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.