Season 3 feedback, alongside some general feedback

• Season 3 feedback, alongside some general feedback

I tried out what the Season 3 of Bless Rebuild brought, and I wanted to post my feedback on what I tested so far .

I like the new Mascu change. I know some people (including me) who prefer the humanoid Mascu over the original one. I'm also really glad they did not replace the original animalistic Mascu, which would have been a shame. Of course the humanoid is kinda immersion breaking, but it's not that big of a deal.

The new Character Profile window is definitely clearer now, and occupies way less space, which is a good thing.

The rework of the repair tools is great, because the old ones only repaired 1 durability (I think there were higher level ones though... I'm not sure), which wasn't worth the grind.

The new vendors near the crafting stations really help. Maybe would it be better to move the shop to the existing NPCs (those who sell recipes) inside the shops though.

Ok, here comes the things I dislike:

- The changes of the Energy (basically the stamina bar for the sprint and defense/dodge/dash(?) ability) feel really bad. The sprint now only lasts like 5 seconds, which is very bad when out of combat. Also, some classes used to be able to use their defense/dodge/dash(?) ability quite often and now only 1 time during a fight. For example, an assassin could dash 2 times in a row, and the energy regen made it able to use it's dash a third time (35 energy consumed per dash). While now, the Assassin can only dash one time and the energy regeneration is so slow it's almost inexistant. I think this is even worse for the Guardian and the Paladin, who need to keep their ability activated to be effective.
      I read the running speed was reduced, but I don't feel it. I do think it wouldn't be a fun idea though.

I haven't tried the Castle Siege yet, I'll probably update this post if I find something that I feel I should give feedback on about this.

That's pretty much it for the season 3 update. Overall, I like the way Neowiz is updating the game.

And now, some couple random things I wanted to say (or write, whatever) :

- I feel like ranged classes' Dodge(?) ability should go backwards instead of forward, because they mostly want to escape a melee ennemy, or, being able to choose which direction to go (with WASD, forward when not pressing anything) would be really nice.

- 6 skill points for a 5% increase on a certain ability really feels underwhelming. This number doubles for each additionnal upgrade (6>12>24>48), it's kinda silly that a max level character cannot have a max level skill, and even if that max level character had this max level skill and spent those 90 skill points to upgrade an ability, this one ability would only get a 25% increase in stats || .
    • QcDiablo wrote:

I tried out what the Season 3 of Bless Rebuild brought, and I wanted to post my feedback on what I tested so far .

I like the new Mascu change. I know some people (including me) who prefer the humanoid Mascu over the original one. I'm also really glad they did not replace the original animalistic Mascu, which would have been a shame. Of course the humanoid is kinda immersion breaking, but it's not that big of a deal.

The new Character Profile window is definitely clearer now, and occupies way less space, which is a good thing.

The rework of the repair tools is great, because the old ones only repaired 1 durability (I think there were higher level ones though... I'm not sure), which wasn't worth the grind.

The new vendors near the crafting stations really help. Maybe would it be better to move the shop to the existing NPCs (those who sell recipes) inside the shops though.

Ok, here comes the things I dislike:

- The changes of the Energy (basically the stamina bar for the sprint and defense/dodge/dash(?) ability) feel really bad. The sprint now only lasts like 5 seconds, which is very bad when out of combat. Also, some classes used to be able to use their defense/dodge/dash(?) ability quite often and now only 1 time during a fight. For example, an assassin could dash 2 times in a row, and the energy regen made it able to use it's dash a third time (35 energy consumed per dash). While now, the Assassin can only dash one time and the energy regeneration is so slow it's almost inexistant. I think this is even worse for the Guardian and the Paladin, who need to keep their ability activated to be effective.
      I read the running speed was reduced, but I don't feel it. I do think it wouldn't be a fun idea though.

I haven't tried the Castle Siege yet, I'll probably update this post if I find something that I feel I should give feedback on about this.

That's pretty much it for the season 3 update. Overall, I like the way Neowiz is updating the game.

And now, some couple random things I wanted to say (or write, whatever) :

- I feel like ranged classes' Dodge(?) ability should go backwards instead of forward, because they mostly want to escape a melee ennemy, or, being able to choose which direction to go (with WASD, forward when not pressing anything) would be really nice.

- 6 skill points for a 5% increase on a certain ability really feels underwhelming. This number doubles for each additionnal upgrade (6>12>24>48), it's kinda silly that a max level character cannot have a max level skill, and even if that max level character had this max level skill and spent those 90 skill points to upgrade an ability, this one ability would only get a 25% increase in stats || .
      you talked about the energy and the problem with dashing and defending. you can use potion to refill your enegy bar . the reason you cant spam dash / defend is casue the right click skill remove any debuff that on you. if you can spam it you can never get Stuned / poisend n more.. soo right now you need to be alert to how much energy you have befor you engage . If you could spam ur dashed Mage's will be OP and Paladins and Guadians will just tank everything all the time. this makes pvp more much harder. I'm saying this as a mage which is really hard when Zerkers / guadians have the rush skill and they can close any gap you have on them so I need to be really smart with my energy .
      personally I don't think its working cause as a mage I can dash twice . and my most powerfull skills got loading bars so I need to stand still for 1.5-2.5 secs with really low Def cause I'm a mage while other classes can rush in and tank everything while they charging their abilities like Zerker or Pala and guardian who just have really fast bar charging

about the range classes I agree with you its really hard mid combat turning 180 and dash so I can get away. its hard enough for the mage . Ranger got a skill that push him back soo I think it would help
      and the skills points I also agree I'm lv 45 and I got 2 skills Lv2 . I'm sure they gonna change it soo it will be more easy / more effective

about the castle siege I personally really liked it but I never done it befor soo I cant compare it too something eles .
      I'm sorry for my bad English I hope you understand :)
    • I've make some tests with rings

- with 2 +80 regen energy rings (level 35) :
      I need 1min10sec for having 35 energy (so prolly around 30sec for gain 20 energy)
      without, it take 1min30sec

- with 2 +12 max energy rings (level 35) :
      I have 74 max energy and can make 2 shift skills directly (mage cost 35 energy)

personally I find that "regen energy" is fucking useless