Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless RU closing servers?

• Bless RU is temporarily closing their servers because the game failed some expectations but it will come back in the future, the russian publisher 101XP did a terrible mistake in releasing the game too soon and now you understand why Aeria Games prefers to wait until Bless Online will be almost complete in Korea

Google-translated article:

Dear friends! We at 101XP always strive to make you happy with quality multiplayer games. Last year, we launched the expected MMORPG Bless in Russia and the CIS. Players and the company pinned great hopes on the game, which, unfortunately, was not fully justified.
      After discussion with the developers, we came to a decision on the closure of Russian-speaking servers Bless on May 25, 2017 . The game is sent for revision for an indefinite period, in order to return in the future in an improved form.
      Payments in the game will be off already on April 25 , but players who will stay with the project until the very end, are waiting for many more fun and interesting events.
      See you in the new virtual worlds, heroes!

More detailed information on the project closure can be found on the special page with answers to frequently asked questions.
    • I am not that optimistic though...

Indefinite time sounds more scary than "Aeria is still publishing Bless. Launch somewhere in 2017" and as we know it did not happened.

Personally I dropped Bless 2 weeks ago (RU OBT) because endgame started to be boring.
      Castro Siege is not competitive at all and limits to "mass skill, mass skill, dead, run, mass skill" and World RB was just an grind with "equal reward" so after 2/3 of them I stopped to go there because it was very boring 40 minutes.

Guild Wars were limited to fight in Spezia Square (in my fraction) and Arena rarely happened.

No Guild Castle Sieges, No competitive open world PvP, No Epic Raid Bosses with mass pvp.

For me the end game was never ending Turbans Farm for Loyalty points to get the gear :D :D
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.