Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Pure Luck] - Competitive | Experienced | NA | Heiron

• Sounds interesting. As a PvPer myself you guys sound the most appealing. Planning to go Union myself come NA but I haven't the time to play RU or KR sadly.

But I am going to keep an eye on you guys closer to launch~
      RIP Bless. FFXIV is better anyway :P This game is dead now.
    • We are able to hook up some people with KR-accounts who are motivated to level up to 50. Players will be able to learn and experience sieges/pvp and dungeons with us.
    • Hi guys, sorry to say that but I started on RU server with a friend.. .3 days => lvl 34 from zero, not rushing so much, doing main quests and trying to enjoy the rest of the game like dungeons and so... Only random pvps...
      Do u know if I can use the same bless client to play in Korea ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fodemhouse ().

• Nah sorry Fodem, you have to download the KR client specifically. Since we have a few free accounts, we would be happy to help you get moving into KR-bless till NA launch. We are looking for people who are motivated to hit level 50 so people can experience/learn the dungeons with us. We have been running dungeons already in KR and will be ready for NA launch with knowing the mechanics and such (but obviously the more people who know them, the more groups in the guild can run them with fewer wipes and faster completion times).
    • I've always PVP in pervious MMOs and done pretty well with my Guilds. I've been playing Mystic on the RU server and found there's little to no people. I just might jump over to the KR version because I heard it's much more populated with updates happening almost weekly, as well as new content.
      Never used discord before but very familiar with Teamspeak. I would love to join a guild with lots of potential going into the NA release of Bless and also getting the hang of the KR version to be prepared for NA release.
    • Because of the RU servers are closing down, there will be more players coming to KR-bless till NA/EU launch. In order for us to get to know the players (who want to join the guild) better, we would like for [you] to download Kr-bless before officially joining the guild, as we have a few accounts provided for end-game content. This is to test how well you can listen to directions when running dungeons and how well you can dodge boss AoE/attacks. Yes we are focused on PvP content, but PvE is just as important as it leads to making money and getting geared up.
    • Solid group of pvpers (or crazy for pvp ppl) who have good knowledge of the game and its endgame content on KR. Ran with the PL group in BDO and what Korealr says about needing the guild members to be "self-sufficient" is correct in that we can bring you up to date in knowledge of pvp/dungeon mechanics, among other things (as in KR server) but once you get the tools you need, it's on you to (for example: not get hit by a boss aoe). Just wanted to clarify that there is "hand-holding" to some extent ^^
    • PandaTheCow wrote:

Can i get some help setting up the kr been waiting for na release but cant wait any longer. HUGE pvper full time gamer/streamer
      We can help you out. Just hop into our discord here: discord.gg/8rBDcZv

And we can get you set up. Just message the guild leader.
    • Great group of people!

Knowledgeable
      Active
      Friendly
      Helpful

Was talking to the leader, I didn't even know she was the leader! She was just helping me out and being great!

Definitely check this group out if you want to learn the game and have fun at the same time!
    • Once japan releases open beta, many players who did play KR with us will move over to Japan. We will mainly be practicing PvP on a daily basis.

Completing dungeons are also important in Bless, so we will be teaching the mechanics to any new players who join us for japan.
    • Hi, there...

First of all, sorry for my bad english :))

I also waiting for NA release, I came from Indonesia so i still don't know if NA server will block my IP or not. I am interested to playing bless online with the pro since the beginning, why because:

1. I am an extremely hardcore player - I CAN ONLINE 21 HOURS IN A DAY (3 hours sleep is my habbit).

2. I am very experienced in most of online games which contain an intention to kill other players :))

Here is some of my experience:

- Counter strike: head admin on melsa server for more than 6 years (2001~2007) - i also attend WCG (World Cyber Games) in Chengdu/China as one of candidate from my country. My daily nickname is "Forensick"

- Nexia Online (2001~2004) rogue and warrior (sorry i forgot my nickname)

- Ragnarok Online (2003~2009) - playing tanker knight and hybrid assassin in entire my life

- Xian Online (2004~2008) - damn i forgot whats my char in this sh1tty game, lol...

- RYL 1&2 (Risk Your Life - Indonesian Server) and ROW (Return of Warrior - Global Server) 2004~2016 <<< the longest game i've ever played (the best pvp system ever known) - i've spend more than 10.000 USD in this game and its shutdown on 26 feb 2016 lol... Fvck me dead !!!

- RF online (2007~2009) - I was an Archon in this game (archon means the leader of the race, not a small clan or guild, yes, it's a race - the entire race of Cora).

- Pointblank (2009~2015) the highest person kill rate 87% kill - 13% died (pure without any cheat or tricks, my legendary nickname is N1gthmare)

- Blade and Soul (2016-2017) Retired because of bored (i play blademaster and summoner, in NA server Mushin and Gunma) my character is at a prime condition when i retired, equipped with the latest gear people could reach. People who play in mushin and gunma must know me so well, they call me uncle fam :)) - I also a clan leader of "Public Enemy" clan and its now merger since the server merge but i forgot the new clan name, lol

Damn it i can't mention it 1 by 1 because they're too many, here i'll make it quick:

Tantra, Gunbound, Seal Online, GetAmped, Stargate Online/SGO, RAN Online and many others...

And Here is My Ex and Present Gaming gear:

- Razer Megalodon 2007 (7.1 Surround Gaming Headphone) Sold to my ex GF (because she is my wife now)
      - Razer Deathadder 2005 (gaming mouse) Sold after i retired playing CS
      - Razer Mantis 2006 (gaming mousepad) - accidentally burned because of my cigar :))
      - Razer Blackwidow 2007 (gaming keyboard)
      - Corsair MM300 2016 (My New gaming mousepad)
      - Steelseries Kinzu 2015 (My New gaming mouse)
      - Razer Moray 2015 (My New gaming headset)
      - and many many more... (i got most of that stuffs from my sponsor when i was a tournament player)

N O T E:

I can communicate with english through keyboard but my speaking skills is so bad (maybe not that bad. lol...), so if anyone interested to play with me you can send a private message to me in this forum or email me at

You will find me next in NA server with these nickname (i'll pick one):

Achilles or Rhox (if i play tanker)
      Ultimatum (if i play Assassin), and...
      Solo or Skyfall (if i play ranger)

and my wife's nickname: velka (she want to play cleric or something that can heal me, cause we both hardcore player and need to support each other, lol...)

That's it, thank you so much before...

One more IMPORTANT NOTES:

I was vacuum for a very long time from a great pvp openworld (RYL and ROW - Return of Warrior) now iam so thirsty, so if you find me, then you better don't mess with me, or I'll kill you, i'll hunt you down no matter where you are, if you bring troops then i'll bring mine, i will make you suffer and kiss my boots each time we meet!

See you on NA server :))
    • Grissom wrote:

Hi, there...

First of all, sorry for my bad english :))

I also waiting for NA release, I came from Indonesia so i still don't know if NA server will block my IP or not. I am interested to playing bless online with the pro since the beginning, why because:

1. I am an extremely hardcore player - I CAN ONLINE 21 HOURS IN A DAY (3 hours sleep is my habbit).

2. I am very experienced in most of online games which contain an intention to kill other players :))

Here is some of my experience:

- Counter strike: head admin on melsa server for more than 6 years (2001~2007) - i also attend WCG (World Cyber Games) in Chengdu/China as one of candidate from my country. My daily nickname is "Forensick"

- Nexia Online (2001~2004) rogue and warrior (sorry i forgot my nickname)

- Ragnarok Online (2003~2009) - playing tanker knight and hybrid assassin in entire my life

- Xian Online (2004~2008) - damn i forgot whats my char in this sh1tty game, lol...

- RYL 1&2 (Risk Your Life - Indonesian Server) and ROW (Return of Warrior - Global Server) 2004~2016 <<< the longest game i've ever played (the best pvp system ever known) - i've spend more than 10.000 USD in this game and its shutdown on 26 feb 2016 lol... Fvck me dead !!!

- RF online (2007~2009) - I was an Archon in this game (archon means the leader of the race, not a small clan or guild, yes, it's a race - the entire race of Cora).

- Pointblank (2009~2015) the highest person kill rate 87% kill - 13% died (pure without any cheat or tricks, my legendary nickname is N1gthmare)

- Blade and Soul (2016-2017) Retired because of bored (i play blademaster and summoner, in NA server Mushin and Gunma) my character is at a prime condition when i retired, equipped with the latest gear people could reach. People who play in mushin and gunma must know me so well, they call me uncle fam :)) - I also a clan leader of "Public Enemy" clan and its now merger since the server merge but i forgot the new clan name, lol

Damn it i can't mention it 1 by 1 because they're too many, here i'll make it quick:

Tantra, Gunbound, Seal Online, GetAmped, Stargate Online/SGO, RAN Online and many others...

And Here is My Ex and Present Gaming gear:

- Razer Megalodon 2007 (7.1 Surround Gaming Headphone) Sold to my ex GF (because she is my wife now)
      - Razer Deathadder 2005 (gaming mouse) Sold after i retired playing CS
      - Razer Mantis 2006 (gaming mousepad) - accidentally burned because of my cigar :))
      - Razer Blackwidow 2007 (gaming keyboard)
      - Corsair MM300 2016 (My New gaming mousepad)
      - Steelseries Kinzu 2015 (My New gaming mouse)
      - Razer Moray 2015 (My New gaming headset)
      - and many many more... (i got most of that stuffs from my sponsor when i was a tournament player)

N O T E:

I can communicate with english through keyboard but my speaking skills is so bad (maybe not that bad. lol...), so if anyone interested to play with me you can send a private message to me in this forum or email me at

You will find me next in NA server with these nickname (i'll pick one):

Achilles or Rhox (if i play tanker)
      Ultimatum (if i play Assassin), and...
      Solo or Skyfall (if i play ranger)

and my wife's nickname: velka (she want to play cleric or something that can heal me, cause we both hardcore player and need to support each other, lol...)

That's it, thank you so much before...

One more IMPORTANT NOTES:

I was vacuum for a very long time from a great pvp openworld (RYL and ROW - Return of Warrior) now iam so thirsty, so if you find me, then you better don't mess with me, or I'll kill you, i'll hunt you down no matter where you are, if you bring troops then i'll bring mine, i will make you suffer and kiss my boots each time we meet!

See you on NA server :))

Here is our discord: discord.gg/8rBDcZv

Just join there and message the guild leader.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Korealer ().

• Korealer wrote:

Grissom wrote:

bla-blah-blah...
      Nice list you got there. I would like to chat more with you in discord (typing of course since you are more comfortable with that). We are looking for quality players who are good at not just only pvp, but pve as well since dungeons are very important to complete in the game.
      Here is our discord: discord.gg/8rBDcZv

Just join there and message the guild leader.
      Yess Daddy... Hang on, I am cum in !!!