Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Online - Open World Pvp , Short video

• Hey awesome videos. I just recently downloaded bless myself and testing out the assassin. The mage and archer look a lot fun too. Which class gives you the most trouble in your experience? Also what server do you play on?
    • Most people are on the long name Japanese server. You should just try out the classes yourself and see what works for you as everyone has a different opinion on the classes.
    • Estekiwi wrote:

Aladdin does not play anymore for the moment

it was on the Russian server before closing
      Thanks^^ , didnt check here for long time,

Veryien wrote:

Hey awesome videos. I just recently downloaded bless myself and testing out the assassin. The mage and archer look a lot fun too. Which class gives you the most trouble in your experience? Also what server do you play on?
      Ty friend, dunno the new version of game, cant test game on test servers etc (because of ping problem)
      in my experience: assassins were problem. BUT there just 8-9 asas were pro on whole server. (Note: not mean items advantages, i mean know how to playing that class)
      "the hardest class to play "
      ArcheAge - LosMerengues

theLos - Youtube

:blesspassion:
    • Great Video! Hopefully we will see a lot more from you in steam release :)
      Dark or Light, Good or Bad its all a matter of perspective. :saint: - Muriele Lightflicker :evil:
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.