Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Looking for English Speaking Guild.

• Looking for English Speaking Guild.

Hello. I'm Fervid.

I'm new to Bless and waiting for the launch of NA-Bless. I'm in my mid 30's and live in Canada. I'm looking for a mature English speaking guild that will be playing on NA servers when they open. In the meantime, I have a 27 Paladin(Priest) in the Union faction on the RU - Гиракон server. I am open to creating a new character for any server on either KR or RU servers and for any faction until the release of North American servers. If any guild's are reading this that are recruiting for the North American release but are not currently playing on either KR/RU servers, please still post your info below.

I have played a lot of MMORPG's in the last 15 years but spent most of my time playing FFXIV, Aion, Rift and Tera. Lately I've been spending a lot of time in survival games like, 7 days to die and Ark: Survival Evolved. I'm not really into PVP and would rather avoid it at all costs. I'm a huge crafter/gatherer and would enjoy spending my time creating upgrades for my guild members, participating in guild activities and running PVE raids/dungeons. I also have all the more common VOIP programs (TS3, Mumble, Discord, etc).

If anyone has any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please post as much detail about your guild as possible including: Time Zones, Active Roster count, Website(if applicable), VOIP, etc.

Thanks for your time.

Ferv. 8|
    • Based on the lack of interest here, I'll go ahead and assume that this website is not directed towards the North American demographic? Perhaps someone here is aware of a fansite for NA servers that they could direct me to? I couldn't even find a section for the game on Aeria's website..
    • for NA u can maybe contact Squishy, i know he and his guild will be playing NA version and he is on here aswell.

If u would be playing EU version then i would be more then happy to give u a home.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.