Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4 (Skill Builder, Gathering Map, Dungeons Guides)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's working for me on my website and on itch.io what problem are you facing? I'll check that asap

Did you try to clean your internet cache ?
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• weird, tested with my laptop to be sure, dual booted in ubuntu and windows 10) no problem...

Did you try to clean your internet cache ?
      What version are you testing ? (website or itch.io) ?

If it not work I'll reupload the actual build version and see if it work, just tell me if your internet cache cleaning works or not and I'll see that ;)

• Do not know why it works now, but i have an extension that automatically clears my cache for me on chrome, but yeah your companion worked this time and got me into the dungeons etc with the info of the monsters i guess. I was using itch.io.

Previous time i tried i got stuck at 34%. But not an issue this time.
    • SKill builder is working for me (not updared for the rebuild yet because I don't have any informations on it atm) you need to click on the text "core skill etc" I'll change that soon because alot of poeple don't understand his working mechanic.

Sometimes the tool can be long to load because it's downloading all files (world map is huge xD) And a manual cache cleaning is sometimes needed to help the tool to refresh.

I'll work on the skill builder to update it next month if I got more informations on him ;)

• Glad you like it, if you have any feedback just tell me and I'll try to add them, fixbugs and edit things :)

And if you play the rebuild, send my a lot of informations to update the skill builder ;)

• It's a pleasure, if you have any problem with the tool tell me and i'll try to fix it :)

• Very nice tool.
      But might you take the level into every dungeon? There is no "west" language dungeon list where you can see the level for every dungeon.
      I dont like to "run" blindly nearby dungeons away cause. I want to see all of parts of the game.

And good work, but why are not all classes characterised with skill description like Paladin?
      Gilde PanterFaust

------------------------------
      Steam --- Twitch.TV --- Youtube --- Smule :blesssad:
    • Hi, yesterday i've started to download the JP client to update the tool because I don't have that much informations on new skill builder so I'll start leveling a new character to get a lot of informations. (like how many point we have how many point cost a skill to be upgraded to level 2,3,4 etc if all skill cost the same amount of point for the upgrade or not.)

Did somebody found a map with new materials location ? I'll try to add new one and mark new locations on a separate map and fill it step by step if we don't have one :)

@ReizoGames I've seen you donation when i woke up, you literraly make my day <3 You'r awesome thank you so much for your support <3

@midnasan That's a good Idea to add the level and the Ilvl on the dungeon I'll add this too ;) For the skill builder I must update it for the rebuild, a lot of informations are missing, like skill descriptions (I'll start working on the rebuild version for the skill builder soon I must redesign everything ^^)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().