Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Monster hunt quests...

• Monster hunt quests...

Hello,

beside the normal/story qustline there exist a kind of monster hunt quests:

Kill 8... and so on.

What do theses quests give me beside exp and exploration points?

I am lvl 14 atm and when i complete such a quest, there is written smth. like:

You completed quest phase 1...

How many phases do exist. I ask because after completing a monster hunt quest, i killed more mobs but did't get a new quest.
    • Hi,

yeah. That was what I meant with exploration points. And are there perhapsalso titles, u get by finishing a special amount of these quests or all of them?

How many of these phases are there when u do the quest and complete it (look my thread above)?

Do u need the exp the quests perhaps to reach lvl 45 cause there aren't enough quests in the game?
    • you get minor points i think in adventure or exploration but not entirely sure

the main thing is, the monsters you complete these quests for help you "gain knowledge on them" so you can tame them much easier an get better passives from the mounts/pets/minions you tame of these type of enemies depending on their type

and you'll get more chances of a green/blue pet/minion/mount when taming them

those are the main reasons to complete these
      and at rare slow times you need to do them, but that's only if you skip all the side quests (some side quests unlock 15 more side quests you would never get unless you complete a certain one)
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Ah, alright.

Can I see somewhere how much knowledge I got on a specific mob? And what about the thing with the completed lvl/phase/step when I complete the farmquest?
      Does also lvl 2 farmquest exist when u finish lvl 1 (kill 8 of...)?
    • Kahn wrote:

Ah, alright.

Can I see somewhere how much knowledge I got on a specific mob? And what about the thing with the completed lvl/phase/step when I complete the farmquest?
      you can open the monsterpedia and see how far along you are on phase 1 2 or 3 of a certain mob
      the knowledge thing isn't shown anywhere but the phases complete are a guide line to how much easier you can tame a mob and you just naturally get better traits the more you kill them

that's basically what you're doing in these situations killing these enemies to study and gain info on them hence getting a better result when taming

some mobs only have 1 phase (like elite mobs kill 2x and done for this solo boss)
      some have 2 phases of teh quest
      and weaker enemies usually have 3 phases but it's all dependent on that mob

but yeah check the monster encyclopedia and it will inform of you what quest (1/2/3) you are on and info on i think when a monster is easier to tame
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • I think completeing those quests gives your clan some points and there are usually 3 phases with each phase wanting more mobs killed than the previous. Could be wrong tho, long time since I played on the korean server.
    • Puremystic wrote:

Kahn wrote:

Ah, alright.

you can open the monsterpedia and see how far along you are on phase 1 2 or 3 of a certain mobthe knowledge thing isn't shown anywhere but the phases complete are a guide line to how much easier you can tame a mob and you just naturally get better traits the more you kill them

that's basically what you're doing in these situations killing these enemies to study and gain info on them hence getting a better result when taming

some mobs only have 1 phase (like elite mobs kill 2x and done for this solo boss)
      some have 2 phases of teh quest
      and weaker enemies usually have 3 phases but it's all dependent on that mob

but yeah check the monster encyclopedia and it will inform of you what quest (1/2/3) you are on and info on i think when a monster is easier to tame
      Ah. I see. Thx a lot man. ;)
    • Hey,

I have another question. I killed 30/30 hamsters. Phase 3 was completed. In the monsterpedia there was a reset button. I klicked it and phase 3 was
      gone. Quest description told me 15/30. That was phase 2.
      Before i reseted phase 3 there was written, when i passed with mouse:
      U need action points to reset.

Can anyone tell me, what happened, when I reseted the phase 3?
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.