Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

About the VPN

• About the VPN

Hello there, im currently new at this game. Well i already read all the information about the Russian Bless online server, pretty informative enough. The only thing that makes me confused is about VPN. Im from SEA Region, Indonesia if you want to ask. Now im downloading the game, so far so good altho with only 0.80mbps. I didnt turn on VPN to download the game, so do i really need to turn on VPN to play the game after my download done? Thanks for the help i appreciate it. :) .

And also for the english patch, should i apply it after i finished download the game? or wait till i finished the game, and then log in to the game then quit and apply the english patch? thanks.

n.b : sorry for the bad english :( im from Indonesia.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aldy94: Need to add more info ().

• Hello their !

You don't need a VPN when downloading, but, you need it when you launch the game (Only on start, disconect it just before the game start, when the windows on the right corner disapear.) If you keep you'r VPN "on", you will have a big PING, so, you will not apreciate the game.

For the english patch, yes, do it after the download. ;)

N.b : No prob, you'r not the only one "non-english player" :p

"Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Guilde FR: Crusaders
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.