Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What do you think about the Warlock?

• What do you think about the Warlock?

Hi guys,

I've recently seen a Warlock (NPC i guess) in a trailer of Bless on YouTube. I don't know if y'all have already noticed that but I'm just gonna show you. It's known that the planned weapon for the Warlock is a scythe as you can see in the picture. But i think i haven't seen the armor design before. My question is: What do you think about the Warlock? What is he going to be like in terms of specs? I'd really like to read your statements. :D
      lelelela.PNG
    • Correct me if I'm wrong but that NPC seems to be of one of the unplayable races? If so, I think it's neat from a lore perspective because The Iblis/Fedayin migrated to the world of Bless because their own world was destroyed by demons, so the fact that the Warlock will be able to summon demonic energy and spirits means some of them learned how to control them instead of running from them. I'm getting a WoW Warlock feel from these and that's really cool~
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.