will be there a french , german patchs ?

I believe, once the game will be released on the other side of the world, besides Korea, you will be able to pick the language of your choice and play the game.
      If there is to be made a language pack translating the Korean from the original files -in order to play the game in a decent manner regarding the language- , the quickest will probably be in English.
      Which if i`m not mistaken, it has already started.

The Bless Source team will be working on an English patch if I'm not mistaken, but I believe a second and third language would just be too much of a struggle! Though, when the game is officially, released, I'm sure it'll cater for most European languages. :D

ligthninglegend wrote:

yeah dont worry this game will be relased between september and november of 2014, and in our language

September-November? Omg. Source for this?

-TERA Online, Global Chat.
      they are just working in it tomorrow like i said last week im going to korea with my uncle he is the developer of invizimals and he is interested in Bless so we are going there to have a litle more of information and ill see if i can get a beta test for the next cbt. also i said to him that bless is better than his game XD and he wants to know why. thats because we are going to talk with the developer if we can get the game for translating it to english for now.

ligthninglegend wrote:

they are just working in it tomorrow like i said last week im going to korea with my uncle he is the developer of invizimals and he is interested in Bless so we are going there to have a litle more of information and ill see if i can get a beta test for the next cbt. also i said to him that bless is better than his game XD and he wants to know why. thats because we are going to talk with the developer if we can get the game for translating it to english for now.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you mate!
      Hope you`ll bring us good juicy new info regarding the game! *thumbs up*

hi guys im in Korea now! tomorrow morning im going to see the developer and also lets see if i can manage something to get a few beta tests for some of you and me also for bless and black desert! im really nervous about this. and i cant sleep because of jet lag XD. in monday you will have more information i will see what i can get and you will be informed at every time. and furia nice website while i was out haha! i love it.ñ thats the advantage of having a cool uncle developer of invisimals he has contacts all over the wold XD
      follow me guys in my twich channel, all streaming in live of lots of games, included alpha and beta tests, if i can get the most visits i can get you some presents and nice prizes like tablets, pc's and ever more. this sunday after the corean visit i will play TESO in live, just follow my channel every day and subscribe here my link: es.twitch.tv/ligthninglegend

ligthninglegend wrote:

hi guys im in Korea now! tomorrow morning im going to see the developer and also lets see if i can manage something to get a few beta tests for some of you and me also for bless and black desert! im really nervous about this. and i cant sleep because of jet lag XD. in monday you will have more information i will see what i can get and you will be informed at every time. and furia nice website while i was out haha! i love it.ñ thats the advantage of having a cool uncle developer of invisimals he has contacts all over the wold XD

Beta tests for some of us? WHERE DO I SIGN UP? Haha! xD Don't tease me like this, Lightning!

Soso jealous you get to go behind the scenes. I'd be so nervous yet so excited. Definitely looking forwards to the info update you can give us on Monday! c: You're so lucky to have this opportunity, so I hope you enjoy it and make the most of it.

Steal us all the intel you can. This is your mission, soldier. Make us proud. /salutes you.

-TERA Online, Global Chat.
      hahaha be sure i will try not to fail. you dont have to sing up i will try that my corean friends i meet years before i can convince them to make some bless accounts and getting some betas then if i have that i will be able to give to some of you some betas or accounts. this afternoon i saw korea and it was plenty of pollution, it smells bad i dont know how people can live there in therir own contamination i have to put somethiong on my mouth and nose for not being intoxicated from pollution

ligthninglegend wrote:

Yeah, i wanna sign up for that beta account too! xD

Oh, I really hope so! Of course it will be interesting even in Korean but I really hope to have it in english :) Even in my research paper on language design I will mention about importance of common language for everyone. I think it even would be better for everyone if game will be in english from the very beginning.