Hidden Potential Classes In Trailer

Hidden Potential Classes In Trailer

Hey, just noticed that there are about 4 different classes observed in the trailer (just based off of one concept image). If there is a clearer image of this please let me know.

The classes bear weapons we haven't seen yet in any extended footage, excluding the shield/sword.

Speculation on potential classes? I'm betting we're seeing subclasses of assassin (rapier.. the character is wearing leather armor and as i've observed guardian/paladin both do not wear leather/medium), Vanguard (heavy armor, single sword), a Mage (not sure what subclass), and two Berserker classes.. one wielding a polearm and one using some kind of fist weapon.

Symeria wrote:

Looks like the Lupus berserker is holding an axe on his right hand. Omg, I can't wait to see the new classes. ;)
      You and I both!!

Just a note, though:
      Races appear restricted to only 4 classes per race. While I'm sure they will offer a diverse selection for every race, I'm going to assume they are not letting all ~8 Races have access to all 8 classes (keep in mind that each class will also have 2 subclasses within it). This would cost them a lot of time and money, even more than what they're doing now, on top of EVERY RACE having their own starter zone

If I could read Korean I'd tell you what classes the two displayed races have available, but going off of screenshots of the Pantera race they have access to: Ranger, Berserker, Warrior, and Warrior.
      Berserker is represented by an Axe, Guardian is represented by what seems to be a Mace, Archer a bow and Warrior a single sword. Aqua Elves will also be limited to those options.

Of course, it could be limited only because it's Beta but I don't think they will add more classes in until the future, unfortunately.

juicyJ wrote:

Symeria wrote:

Looks like the Lupus berserker is holding an axe on his right hand. Omg, I can't wait to see the new classes. ;)
      You and I both!!

Just a note, though:
      Races appear restricted to only 4 classes per race. While I'm sure they will offer a diverse selection for every race, I'm going to assume they are not letting all ~8 Races have access to all 8 classes (keep in mind that each class will also have 2 subclasses within it). This would cost them a lot of time and money, even more than what they're doing now, on top of EVERY RACE having their own starter zone

If I could read Korean I'd tell you what classes the two displayed races have available, but going off of screenshots of the Pantera race they have access to: Ranger, Berserker, Warrior, and Warrior.
      Berserker is represented by an Axe, Guardian is represented by what seems to be a Mace, Archer a bow and Warrior a single sword. Aqua Elves will also be limited to those options.

Of course, it could be limited only because it's Beta but I don't think they will add more classes in until the future, unfortunately.
      I think the mace represents the paladin, and the sword represents the guardian. I dont know if all the races will be able to access all the classes. From what I've seen in the video, it will be only four classes per race + sub classes (but we're still in the beta, like you said). Probably, the last class for pantera will be some kind of mage, because we have some sketches of pantera mages (something like shamans).

Symeria wrote:

juicyJ wrote:

Symeria wrote:

You and I both!!

Just a note, though:

I think the mace represents the paladin, and the sword represents the guardian. I dont know if all the races will be able to access all the classes. From what I've seen in the video, it will be only four classes per race + sub classes (but we're still in the beta, like you said). Probably, the last class for pantera will be some kind of mage, because we have some sketches of pantera mages (something like shamans).
      Oops thank you, Guardian and Paladin both seem synonymous to me coming from Dragon Nest, where Guardian is a subclass of Paladin. @.@ Haha. But yes that is definitely a possibility. I only ruled out any mages for Pantera because the video went from Aqua Elf -> Pantera, and both of them seem to have the same 4 classes, only different ones are highlighted. The Lupus may be able to be more shamanistic as it seems Pantera are higher than Lupus in terms of social hierarchy, so they wouldn't have a need for magic in their society.
      I was thinking about a mage for pantera/lupus because we can see a padlock in the
      picture, so I think that its going to be a class that’s not available yet. I don’t
      think they’re going to put an assassin, because pantera already has two closed
      range attack classes (guardian and berserker) and we’ve already saw the
      sketches from “shamans”. We also noticed two empty slots for classes in the
      aqua elf screen, maybe they put two offense mages, like warlock and mage
      (sorcerer?), maybe mystic, but according to bless website, the mystic also has
      skills to heal. I don’t know if they would put two classes with heal skills
      (mystic and paladin) in a single race. What you said about the social hierarchy
      makes sense to me. I’ve been trying to figure out which classes we’re
      going to see on each race, and when we're going to see the mages. 8o

Symeria wrote:

I was thinking about a mage for pantera/lupus because we can see a padlock in the
      picture, so I think that its going to be a class that’s not available yet. I don’t
      think they’re going to put an assassin, because pantera already has two closed
      range attack classes (guardian and berserker) and we’ve already saw the
      sketches from “shamans”. We also noticed two empty slots for classes in the
      aqua elf screen, maybe they put two offense mages, like warlock and mage
      (sorcerer?), maybe mystic, but according to bless website, the mystic also has
      skills to heal. I don’t know if they would put two classes with heal skills
      (mystic and paladin) in a single race. What you said about the social hierarchy
      makes sense to me. I’ve been trying to figure out which classes we’re
      going to see on each race, and when we're going to see the mages. 8o
      So I took a moment to compile the two pictures together and this is where I got my reasoning from that they would have those 4 classes:

If you compare the characters of the classes, they all look basically the same on both sides, with the exception that some are grayed out and some are highlighted. Most notably are the characters for the Archer ( 레인저), which both races have and the characters are exactly the same. Every race will most likely have one healer class, but why they have the exact same classes is a bit odd. The character for the Guardian (가디언) is also the same on both sides.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “juicyJ” ().

Hi all :)

I love it and I really hope that they will give a pet to the rangers. For me that would mean the cherry on the top of this awesome game. I think some rules and race/class restrictions only could add some plus to the game. As an old traditional MMO player I really do like when a race got a class only for them, this represents some deeper lore in the background. On the other hand when a MMO let every race to use every class it can cause to have a top race for example, in ffxivarr or should we say miquote fantasy? I hope you get it what I mean :D at least for me that's the image that I got from the game. I can hardly wait to be the Bless released in EU and US - its sad there is not too much advert around. (So sorry for my english XD) :)