Stuck on verification page (?) on Pmang

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Stuck on verification page (?) on Pmang

New

Hey everyone!

So, thankfully to the amazing guide made by @Nito I was really close in finally getting access to the Korean version of the game but now I'm kinda stuck on this page:

Few things I must say:

1. The account I'm using was created in 2010, I do know the login information but as for other kind of info such as KSSN and such I can't remember... I don't understand what it says there but when I click on "Agree" it redirects me to a page where I have to give info about mobile phone number and other info so yeah...
      2. Was never stuck before when I used to play the Korean Version of A.V.A which is another game from Pmang.

May someone help? Can I somehow "bypass" this verification page or get to know the account info somehow? Or you do think it's better to just buy a new Korean Pmang account for Bless?

Cheers,
      Miz!
    • New

Miz wrote:

The account I'm using was created in 2010..
      You didn't specify how you got your pmang account. Did you buy it? Make it with a randomly found KSSN? Have a Korean friend make it for you?

If you bought it - Realistically you need to buy a new account. There's zero chance the seller will help you reclaim it after it's been this long.

Made it with random KSSN - Did AVA require a Korean Cell Phone number verified account to play back in 2010? If not then that's the issue. Bless requires a verified Korean Cell Phone to play. Again, your only real choice in this case is buying a new account.

Korean friend made it - Get your friend to use his Korean Cell Phone to verify the cell phone number on the account, assuming you still have contact with her/him.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• New

Zazaaji wrote:

You didn't specify how you got your pmang account. Did you buy it? Make it with a randomly found KSSN? Have a Korean friend make it for you?
      If you bought it - Realistically you need to buy a new account. There's zero chance the seller will help you reclaim it after it's been this long.

Made it with random KSSN - Did AVA require a Korean Cell Phone number verified account to play back in 2010? If not then that's the issue. Bless requires a verified Korean Cell Phone to play. Again, your only real choice in this case is buying a new account.

Korean friend made it - Get your friend to use his Korean Cell Phone to verify the cell phone number on the account, assuming you still have contact with her/him.
      Indeed, sorry about that... ok, so:

1. I got this Pmang account from a friend in 2010
      2. He got the KSSN from a huge list of KSSN's that was available in 2010
      3. No, A.V.A didn't needed any verification as it was only needed to make an account with a valid KSSN and play
      4. The friend who got this account isn't Korean, he got it from a valid KSSN but yeah...
      5. I don't think there's any mobile phone number associated, but it asks for it >.<

Thanks again!
    • New

(I'm very blunt, as others can tell you. Don't mistake it for being mean, I try to be nice X/ )

Then you're completely screwed out of luck and can't use that account since there is no way to attach a real Korean Cell Phone to it. You need buy one. Personally I got mine from obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html and it works flawlessly. I used the "Random Account" option.
    • New

Zazaaji wrote:

(I'm very blunt, as others can tell you. Don't mistake it for being mean, I try to be nice X/ )

Then you're completely screwed out of luck and can't use that account since there is no way to attach a real Korean Cell Phone to it. You need buy one. Personally I got mine from obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html and it works flawlessly. I used the "Random Account" option.
      Ahaha it's fine, I didn't meant to use this emoticon ( >.< ) I meant this one: :/

Alright, thanks again for your help and I'll buy an account then and keep the other one for AVA! :D Cheers buddy! :thumbsup: