Larek's blog #1: Low-Level dungeons and wipe party!

• How do you feel about the lower level dungeons?
      First one was pretty easy and just tank and spank, which is good for the 1st dungeon of the game. Dunno why people say it was too hard when actually it is pretty easy.
      You just need almost full group to do it and you are not supposed to do dungeon with only 2 people, unless you have high level with you. Keep it like this.
      2nd Dungeon was amazing and difficult with some class combinations.
      • Did you have any issue clearing them the first time?
      Had no problems with the 1st dungeon, but the 2nd one was hard at start when we didn't know what to do and we lack some dmg. Bird boss was even harder when obt launched, now it is at okay difficulty, still hard if you don't know what to do.
      • What level were you when you entered?
      Something like 15 and 23.
      • What was the best class composition for you?

Guardian, Paladin, Mage, Ranger, Berserker.
      • Which dungeon was your favorite?
      Lvl 41 dungeon. So different bosses and hard and funny boss mechanics.
      • Any boss your enjoyed more than the other?
      1st Boss at lvl 41 dungeon. You had to get frozen to avoid huge aoe the boss does.
      • How many wipes did you have before clearing the dungeons?
      Depends on the teams, usually like 1 - 5 if people are first time.
    • Don't Look! I'm Hideous. wrote:

dvj381 wrote:

Don't Look! I'm Hideous. wrote:

Patience~

Open testing will likely come around eventually, and I'm sure the early fansite crowds will be the first to know about it. This is the normal workflow of localizing foreign MMORPGs. The publishers will test it for themselves first, then there may or may not be a phase in which they extend private invites to a few more select individuals outside of the company ("Alpha"), then Beta--potentially in two phases ("Closed" and "Open" Beta).

It'll happen--just not right away. Be patient~ :)
      being patient is what i been doing sense Feb 6th 2014 when i signed up for this site :)- have been part of a few beta's just was saying if they want opinions and feed back from more the a few people they should open there servers up sooner
      Continue being patient just a little bit longer. Trust me. Though I haven't been with the forums for long, I've been watching Bless since 2014 myself, and I would rather they release an amazing game in 2018 than a broken, half-finished game in 2017. First impressions can make or break an MMO. It's important to have a solid product right out the gate--and opening up a beta to every aspiring tester and their mothers invites early criticism, dismal reviews, and, in the long run, can hurt the game.
      They are more than likely carefully vetting the occasional fan for their initial testing phase, but it would be a huge mistake to fling the gates wide open while not only is localization hardly complete, but the Korean version is still in dire need of fixes, features, and content.
      Don't think that they have to wait till 2018. Bless lacks on the little things right now.