Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless in VR on the Vive

• Bless in VR on the Vive

Hi gang,

Just a heads up, I've tinkered a bit with various games using Vorpx (turns non-3d games into VR). I just wanted to share that Bless does work with a Vive in VR if you use Vorpx to launch it from the patcher.

I know I'm preaching to a few people likely, but if you happen to have an Oculus Rift, or a Vive and love Bless I have to say it was quite fun running around in VR. Like most games converted this way, I don't think I'd want to do long playsessions, but an hour or two of running around and seeing everything with a bit of combat is enjoyable.

I left a short forum post in the Vorpx forum with more details of how I got it to work. For those who don't own a VR headset and/or vorpx, I'd have to also say that my overall opinion would not be to buy one just for this (it is cool if you already have sunk in the money...) Native VR games will eventually come out for MMO's, and at that point it is on like Donkey Kong.

If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't know how to play this game, so here's a bit of knowledge back. Happy gaming all!.
    • I've tried it with Razer's OSVR using Tridef 3d side by side configuration. It works natively if you use the Unreal Engine 3 mode just for using it as a really close 3d/private monitor (no head tracking), no modifications/setting configuration needed.

The problem was my computer isn't good enough to do it above 10 fps even on lowest settings, but if anyone really wants VR Bless, I recommend OSVR + Tridef due to its native ability to run it. OSVR programming isn't hard either, someone could likely make head tracking work with it as well.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.