Bless FB announces giving out some Beta Keys

Bless FB announces giving out some Beta Keys

Guys if you are interested in trying to get a beta key (no promise) but you must like the korean FB page and post on the thread. :) Good to hear some news I can't wait.
      Please keep in mind this is the KOREAN FB that is doing this ..the official one not the English Bless Online one.

facebook.com/Pmang.Bless and post on the thread on the recent post for CB:

Event Lasts from now till Feb 5th (Korean Time) Winners will be announced 02/06/14 :love:

Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      Guild Leader of Wicked // Guild Site :: www.wickedonline.net
      Your welcome also need to note though you do need to have a prepaid pmang account. As it is I cannot tell you how to get one of those or means to obtain one.

Ok now that means we are still not able to get a key even with a facebook Account and a "liked " korean Bless-Fanpage ?!
      Hope that they will do some fast progress with a western publisher after the CB release in Korea .
      Im following this Game for about 6 months now and cant wait to get my fingers on it .
      Where ever you go , how great you become , never forget where you come from !

Dauru wrote:

Ok now that means we are still not able to get a key even with a facebook Account and a "liked " korean Bless-Fanpage ?!
      Hope that they will do some fast progress with a western publisher after the CB release in Korea .
      Im following this Game for about 6 months now and cant wait to get my fingers on it .

Dauru wrote:

Probably not, no.
      If you are right with your 8 months delay we can hope for a first test on western market in September this year .
      :( So much time to pass by .

Btw Furia

Is there any new info about a possible western publisher yet ?

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Dauru” ().

That still depends on the Publisher. Look at NCsoft. The english Version of Blade&Soul is already done, but it would be stupid to release it now because GuildWars2 is still running pretty good. Trion has ArcheAge in the works, means it's unlikely that they plan to publish Bless. Gameforges Games are running good as well. It's pretty hard to find a good western Publisher at the Moment. Let's hope that they will find on after the Beta. I also heard some rumors that neowiz will expand to the western Market soon.
      Neowiz could go big bawls, and do the west thing as they have talked. Bluehole learned how rough it was through Emasse. But once again depends on how serious they take it from east to West they could do a good job. I think the big issue is no matter what time ANY company releases a game as of late..it always seems to be a 'bad time'.

Due to x y z coming out.

But yeh on the facebook thing its more of A) if you have a pmang account already out there from playing their other games that's great. B) And you got lucky too get a Key.Otherwise since it is the Korean cb theres probably not a chance of it working if you don't have an account in the first place.

And... *bops Furia on the head for being Ninja-desu*

There are a lot of possible Publishers like Mojang , Perfect World Entertainment , Crytec , Ubi Soft , EA Games an others .
      What they realy should not pick is Big Point . Big Point always turnes Games into Pay to Win .

And i think they will chose the Publisher depending on if it will be free to play or pay to play in Europe and Amerika .
      I think we had this conversation before but with our other group forums. I think it got pretty heated when people where picking what group would be best to host BDO same goes for Bless.

PWE would be right there next to Big Point. After having played 3 of their games (you think I would have learned.) PWI , Ether Saga and Forsaken World. I realized that they should never host any other games outside of ones that come from their main branch. The Cash shops become really bad. In Forsaken world it became the point where end game PVP and world boss fighting was bad because you where suffering under heavy CSers that unloaded almost 2k USD monthly. And PWE never blinked an eye because thats their money set up.

EA still probably for the most part has people's feathers ruffled from their methods of handling games and costs. So idn how I myself feel on that one.

Crytec and Ubi Soft not sure never played a game by them. I would rather either they try to come west themselves so they can focus on their game or pick a company that does not already have a ton of games they are trying to bring updates to the west or handle Cash shop really bad.

Ok Ashai i must agree to you in that points about those publishers . I do earn enough money to cash up my chars in such games like you told us but I dont like pay to win and a bad cash shop handle ( same as you ) . The point is that those f2p games just live from those hard cashing item shopers . And would you bite the hand that feeds you ? I believe not . I just hope it will be a p2p game for western so just my gameplay counts on not the amount of money i spend . I think this way fun and challenge of the game lasts longer and it doesnt burn out so fast .

Btw yes maybe it would the best to go west by themselves . It would be a great connection to get more and better access to other great asian games in the future but it will sure take a lot more time then to release Bless here .

Sry for my edits and my bad grammer sometines . I still need to gain a lot more experience with my english :(

Post was edited 4 times, last by “Dauru” ().

If you just look on games like Tera-Online or even LoL youll see that theres an easy way to get the money out of peoples pockets without giving them any advatages :D
      Since f2p games within you really have to spend money in to progress are hated by 90% of the community and displace all the casual players, there wont be any new game releases like this (pls QQ ). The same applys for p2p cause paying every month or 50€ at once is not such an easy decision as downloading the game enjoying it and then decide to support the publisher. Imao almost everyone buys smth out of the itemshop, and if its just a skin (or 10...or 100 :P ). The bigger player pool and the early advertise would be way better for the game than anything else, @ least imo.
      Isn't Bless going to be a Free to play? With that being said, they have to collect some sort of revenue, most likely from Cash Shop because I would imagine the upkeep for North American servers to host this game would be costly, which leads to a logical conclusion to expect their cash shop to be like Forsaken World. I mean, anything less would result in a financial loss on their part.