Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• We will be keeping an eye out for Bless in the future for NA. It depends on how long it will take to come over. Once we hear news about official NA release, then we will think about getting back into playing KR-Bless again. Hopefully to see everyone in the future again! Good luck on whatever games your playing until then!

• Bless is not dead for NA/EU yet

Korealer - - News

Quote from Sarcastic: “Quote from Nayukhuut: “Well, that's encouraging at least. Though honestly, I really don't think they need to change the combat system all that much. I know everyone seems to hate it, but I honestly do not know why. Okay, yeah, the targeting could be a little finicky at times, but otherwise it was still rather fun and very manageable. That said, I only played Mystic so the experience could be vastly different for other classes. Edit: The the comments on that site though.. e…

• Bless is Canceled?

Korealer - - General Discussion

Well who knows, i know there was a rumor back in 2016 about Daum (BDO publisher) picking up Bless. Maybe they can go for it lol ;P I know its a long shot, but from the sounds of it, the game is mostly finished. If they do find a publisher, it should not take that long to get the game released.

• Bless is Canceled?

dont forget, Trion is making another archeage server coming later this year (most likely fall). Trion has been trying their hardest to cash grab everyone lol :>

• Bless is Canceled?

Don't assume its true until we actually see confirmation about it.

• Bless is Canceled?

Yeah, please don't believe in these articles until Aeira makes an official announcement about it. Overall, there is no point in believing the rumors.

• Quote from notime4love96: “is that right that the full download size is 873MG like i saw in download page !? ” Well, you still have to actually update the game from their launcher. Which is the actual game size. Should be around 60gigs or so.

• Quote from snky1987: “Quote from Korealer: “Quote from Momoruk: “I sincerely hope that the eagerly awaited changes for the NA/EU/RU versions are not what we can actually see in the japanese one because that would be a very bad joke and probably enough to keep me away for good. ” nah they said west is getting exclusive content and combat changes. So we will see what it is. ” Hopefully nothing worse of what we had in RU Beta ... <nervous> ” RU was nothing. They didn't do any changes. There's a rea…

• Quote from Laffy: “i found this today on aeria website ,what GM_Larek wrote PostedMay 03, 2017 1:01 am No update for now, game still under revision. Once we have some updates to share, you will be the first to know ” Yeah, we honestly probably wont hear anything till later this summer.

• Was mostly a troll, so i ignored him afterwards. I had a feeling he was to begin with, but hey, you never know lol.

• Hello from Aeria Games :)

Korealer - - Introduction

Quote from Azrakel 45: “while I'm at it ive been meaning to ask does the game feature racials like wow does? or no and is the ibils race available yet I haven't seen much videos featuring ibils yet ” if you mean specific race stats, then no. there isnt anything like that in bless. As for Iblis, that race is not out yet in korea.

Quote from Azrakel 45: “Been watching more videos for bless online the combat dosent look to bad looks pretty awesome to me. And wont be much of a bother. I just hope the auto path they added will be eathier Optional or there will be a way to disable it ” its optional. You just create the auto path on your map when you press "M".

Quote from Nayukhuut: “Quote from Korealer: “combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel. ” I have to be honest, I do not think combat itself was all that terrible, though I only did PvE so I can't say for the PvP side of things. The only thing I really didn't like was the finicky targeting system. It seemed like no matter which control input you used, making sure you were hitting what you wanted to be hitting w…

combat is still the same in japan. The skill window and other windows/UI are different. But combat wise, its still the same feel.

• Hello everyone, We have been updating the English patch on a daily/weekly basis for KR-Bless privately but decided to release it to the public for everyone to use. Once the japan version comes out, we will also be making some changes and updating that version as well, so players can have a easier time at understanding the text. This is a clean version, meaning no strings attached or any unnecessary text. KR-Bless English Patch: mega.nz/#F!78pxwTRR!3w-7iGDVfADrl6yXzIAIYQ How to update the english…

• Quote from Momoruk: “I sincerely hope that the eagerly awaited changes for the NA/EU/RU versions are not what we can actually see in the japanese one because that would be a very bad joke and probably enough to keep me away for good. ” nah they said west is getting exclusive content and combat changes. So we will see what it is.

• Auto pathing isn't needed in Bless. in my opinion, the only game that really needed auto pathing was BDO lol. (That game had no teleports or fly teleports. so theres a good reason to have auto pathing) but games that have teleports, don't need it.

• Quote from Hacsa: “I have an acc and played once on RU servers. I'll try KR. Thanks1 ” $3 accounts can be bought here for KR-bless: seagm.com/bless-online-kr/bles…t?account_category_id=102 As for guilds, there are currently 2. Cult and Pure Luck. So you just choose whatever suits you more. Both are currently playing Korea, will then play japan, and then move over to NA release.

• Quote from Grissom: “Hi, there... First of all, sorry for my bad english :)) I also waiting for NA release, I came from Indonesia so i still don't know if NA server will block my IP or not. I am interested to playing bless online with the pro since the beginning, why because: 1. I am an extremely hardcore player - I CAN ONLINE 21 HOURS IN A DAY (3 hours sleep is my habbit). 2. I am very experienced in most of online games which contain an intention to kill other players :)) Here is some of my ex…

• Once japan releases open beta, many players who did play KR with us will move over to Japan. We will mainly be practicing PvP on a daily basis. Completing dungeons are also important in Bless, so we will be teaching the mechanics to any new players who join us for japan.

Peria Chronicles