Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Crafting dead?

HealsNonStop - - Crafting

Gathering or crafting really has to change to be of any use. It is almost impossible to get the mats you need to make any equipment as you level (other than the quest reward mats you get). Crafting is a huge thing for me, even on your second or even third alt you won't have the mats you need to make gear that is decent (better than the quest rewards), and this is me hitting up at least 10 or so Turbans before max level. Mainly because the chance of getting mats even at the higher gathering level…

• Note: Be sure you guys download the new versions on patch days! Double check this post, and look at the bottom of patch notes and make sure the latest patch is the correct date. Typically, Pure Luck updates it within an hour or 2 of patch date. If it hasn't been updated when you need it, just use the most current version (you will have to apply the english patch after each KR patch day), and check back later in the day.

• Thanks for sharing! Sharing is caring!

• You're welcome, be sure to use the Megadownloader to bypass the download limit guys!

• Play the KR version ?

• Bless Armor Designs

HealsNonStop - - General Discussion

Quote from Kurokazu: “A couple more questions! I've seen in videos that you often get 3-4 choices of armor as quest rewards. Are those different armor types? Does that mean certain classes can wear different armor types? I've seen a paladin and an archer wearing the same thing, which I found surprising. Also is there anything like armor-skinning in this game? Like you can take the stats of your armor and put the look of another over it. ” Oddly enough, Any class can wear any armor type (excluded…

• Awesome thanks for the info! Can any member of the guild use the RP or just leaders/officers?

• Great group of people! Knowledgeable Active Friendly Helpful Was talking to the leader, I didn't even know she was the leader! She was just helping me out and being great! Definitely check this group out if you want to learn the game and have fun at the same time!

• Crafting dead?

HealsNonStop - - Crafting

Ok, so in KR I have noticed there is little to no incentive to leveling crafting as you level your character. Why? The things you can craft are useless, other than potions. The only good food, you get the mats from dungeons, and by the time you get to that dungeon and beat it and get the mats, you basically out leveled the food, so you can't even use it. Gear, dungeon gear is better, and even if you wanted to craft gear, other than the early levels where it just costs 1 mat for each peice of gea…

• new combat system?

HealsNonStop - - General Discussion

Hopefully, we are looking at: Improved targeting like Nayukhuut said. Maybe improvements to the "shift" skill, when you can use it, how you can use it. Fixes to a lot of the gap-closers, a lot of gap-closers put u further away after the animation ends! Skill animations in general. Take another look at cooldowns and "charge-up" skills, to help balance in pvp situations. Honestly, there isn't much wrong with the combat IMO. A few tweaks would be needed, but who knows, they might have a brand new c…

• Ok, so on the KR version. Press F will loot right? Problem is, if you keeps pressing it, it cancels the action. I want to spam F and it continue the loot action, not cancel the previous loot action, does this make sense to anyone else? lol

• Guide on Gear

HealsNonStop - - Korean Servers

Well, to tell if YOUR class needs that stat, it will be ORANGE. If its greyed out on the gear, its not for your class.

• Sounds like the account you bought needed to be re-verfied. Contact who you bought the account from.

• If any of you are having issues using the KR downloader client like I was, feel free to download the .bins from the link below. Just place these files wherever and run the .EXE when all .BIN are done If you already started some of the download with the KR downloader, just download the .BIN you need and run the .exe you already have. /Someone can virus scan or hash compare the .exe to their own if they already have the installer. Edit: there will still be some patches after the initial install, u…

Peria Chronicles