Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darbii Rue -

Has received trophy Ranger

User Trophy
    Rangers track and spy, wander the wilderness, and can ambush patrols. They use bows as a primary weapon because they find their enemies first and gaining victory is a certain outcome.
  • Darbii Rue -

Has received trophy Mascu

User Trophy
    Mascu appeared on the continent as an accident when their commercial airship was caught in a hurricane.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread An interesting question.

I kind of want a Pokemon MMO without trainers. Sort of like Mystery Dungeon. I think that would be really cool.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Your fears?.

Quote from Invaerne: “Quote from Tynix: “Another fear: That soon or near future will end up being Q4 Lmfao. ” Considering how long we are waiting for the release already, the few extra months wouldn't make a difference to me - as long as the…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Zone Banner.

Hopefully they will allow us to get rid of or minimize it.
  • ToubaboKoomi -

Joined the Guild Wild Hunt.

Membership (Guild)
    ill edit this later u nerds get off this page
  • Invaerne -

Quote from Tynix: “Another fear: That soon or near future will end up being Q4 Lmfao. ” Considering how long we are waiting for the release already, the few extra months wouldn't make a difference to me - as long as the optimization will be decent…
  • Arlion -

Has created a new Guild Laughing Coffin.

Guild
    :evil: Laughing Coffin = Assassin's / muder's / hitmen's :evil: pay us to kill other :evil:
  • Tynix -

Another fear: That soon or near future will end up being Q4 Lmfao.
  • Arlion -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.
  • Zexaixp -

Has received trophy Berserker

User Trophy
    Berserkers are the perfect example of a threat on the battlefield. Even the Imperial Family acknowledges their prowess.
  • Zexaixp -

Has received trophy Lupus

User Trophy
    The Lupus are one of the oldest forest races on the continent. They are strong, brave, and make for agile hunters.
  • Arlion -

Has received trophy Habichts

User Trophy
    The Habicths are the second race of Humanity. They maintain traditional values such as loyalty and courage.
  • Arlion -

Has received trophy Aqua Elf

User Trophy
    After the fall of the Kingdom of the Elves, many exiles relocated to the southern part of the continent. There, they began to call themselves the Aqua Elves.
  • KinkyJalepeno -

My biggest fear is that I will not be able to play a main healer as Pantera ! #Bummer
  • KinkyJalepeno -

Has received trophy Paladin

User Trophy
    The Paladin combines the dance of a warrior and priest. The Paladin uses a mace and shield to defend himself and divine magic to heal and revive friends.
  • KinkyJalepeno -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • KinkyJalepeno -

Has received trophy Sylvan Elf

User Trophy
    Sylvan Elves are a beautiful and noble race. They are considered the guardians of knowledge and traditions of the ancient civilizations.
  • LittleFattyGG -

Replied to the thread [NA] (SlayerS) PvP/PvX | Top Guild | Hardcore.

• krbosh10 -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.