Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Playerlist

Nocht

LF Herion Guild in KR Server

FourTwenty

Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

tamberleigh

Pinned Rebuild Tester Forum Rewards

[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4

Zeddicus40

Recent Activities

• Nocht -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Test Server Playerlist.

Name:Nocht Faction: Union Class: Berserker My girlfriend will be playing with me Name: Midia Faction: Same as mine Class: Mystic
  • Leilly -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    14322737_1001056803349706_1485939876655526151_n.jpg It’s probably not a secret anymore that Bless is in a pretty bad state. However, the developer, Neowiz Bless Studio, is not giving up and promises many changes to improve their game. Bless is still a…
  • Leilly -

Nickname: Leilly Faction: Not sure yet Class: Guardian
  • FourTwenty -

Replied to the thread LF Herion Guild in KR Server.

Hi. Bearily I am playing Bless KR alone also but i am with Union. Hope we will meet some where :D My IGN : CaptainGanja
  • FourTwenty -

Nickname : FourTwenty Faction : Union Class : Ranger But now i'm still playing on KR server with Union. My IGN : CaptainGanja
  • tamberleigh -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

No, I never got into the Korean game. Oh well, I'll just have to stalk other people.
  • Puremystic -

Quote from tamberleigh: “Quick question ... how do we get onto the test server? Asking for myself and a friend who badly want to join in on the fun. ” Furia said as long as you have an existing korean account you can automatically get into the test…
  • tamberleigh -

Quick question ... how do we get onto the test server? Asking for myself and a friend who badly want to join in on the fun.
  • Zcapegoat -

Liked Puremystic’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Like everything i'm reading except abandoning everything and rebuilding from sctratch.... the framework is there... they just need to build upon it... hope i can enter the test server
  • Zcapegoat -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sEEEEb: “So +2 more years until we can expect a sneak peek in EU/NA? Half Life 3 is going to come out earlier than Bless :P ” I think they are already done with most changes. They said there will be a testserver soon where you can test…
Peria Chronicles