Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

English voice acting in progress

Nefaras

It's sad and worrisome...

Nefaras

help with a quest

Davinci_Things

Some Questions.

Pentrep

feedback for fire mage

Lord_Feidhelm

Recent Activities

• Don.Pelipe (Hannibal) -

Joined the Guild NoMercy.

Membership (Guild)
    We are here to conquer, not to role-play
    ABOUT US:
    Welcome to NMG, a Hardcore PvX guild based from South East Asia/NA/EU/OC We are composed of mature and experienced players from different MMORPGs. Our ever growing community has led us into playing…
  • Nefaras -

Replied to the thread English voice acting in progress.

Quote from Meruru: “OMG, the first visual hint they're actually working on something. Quote from xDrac: “Quote from Nefaras: “The JPN ones are so awesome and i like to play the game with it ” I hope we'll be able to use them still. ” In the…
  • Nefaras -

Liked xDrac’s post in the thread English voice acting in progress.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nefaras: “The JPN ones are so awesome and i like to play the game with it ” I hope we'll be able to use them still.
  • Nefaras -

Replied to the thread It's sad and worrisome....

Ummm i did not talked about morrowind, in eso we will get 1 new full "expansion" per year, morrowind was 2017 so 2018 a new one :D .
  • midnasan -

Liked Pentrep’s post in the thread Some Questions..

Like (Post)
    I plan on playing Paladin tank myself. Currently I have one on both JP and KR servers and it's super fun but I don't know how feasible it will be in later group play since the threat skills are hit and miss.
  • ROBOTNINJA -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.
  • ROBOTNINJA -

Has received trophy For the Empire!

User Trophy
    Member of the Hieron Empire. The holy Empire is defending its civilized territory since more than hundred years.
  • ROBOTNINJA -

Has received trophy Sylvan Elf

User Trophy
    Sylvan Elves are a beautiful and noble race. They are considered the guardians of knowledge and traditions of the ancient civilizations.
  • Davinci_Things -

Replied to the thread help with a quest.

The indicator is in front of me, it's this hole. The quest says: " In the northern part of the forest Green Shadows blow Tunnel orcs using explosives " I got an explosive from the quest, I try to click on it and nothing happens.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Some Questions..

I plan on playing Paladin tank myself. Currently I have one on both JP and KR servers and it's super fun but I don't know how feasible it will be in later group play since the threat skills are hit and miss.