Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Some Questions.

MasterBOX

feedback for fire mage

Lord_Feidhelm

Pstallsetup.exe failure

NBK-

English voice acting in progress

Pentrep

Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• MasterBOX -

Replied to the thread Some Questions..

Quote from Alexandrious: “Well I had my eye on this game now and then while playing BDO, and tbh, now that BDO has gone P2W *Subjective to the person* and getting worse, had my eye on BLESS Online again, spite it will very likely go P2W eventually but…
  • Alexandrious -

Replied to the thread Some Questions..

Hmm...dead board.....not much hope for the game then it seems.
  • Alexandrious -

Posted the thread Some Questions..

Thread
    Well I had my eye on this game now and then while playing BDO, and tbh, now that BDO has gone P2W *Subjective to the person* and getting worse, had my eye on BLESS Online again, spite it will very likely go P2W eventually but who knows, maybe it might be…
  • Lord_Feidhelm -

Replied to the thread feedback for fire mage.

• NBK- -

Replied to the thread Pstallsetup.exe failure.

Quote from Pentrep: “You need an account. It's fairly cheap and seagames sells them among others. ” will do that and see what happens, thanks ^^
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread English voice acting in progress.

Quote from Nito: “been a long time but nice to see it moving forward. Though for EA and for getting the game forward tech wise I'd prefer KR voice with subs or so. Though it's nice they put in the effort for voice acting. At least it seems they…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance.

Quote from Estekiwi: “Lol u're blind ? Are u playing IG ? or only on forum ? The +50% backwalk is OP for ranger check IG, the 3rd slot could fucking good too : +20% dmg for 5sec / 30secCD Something like a 3sec stun counter attack if u take 7% HPdmg…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Pstallsetup.exe failure.

You need an account. It's fairly cheap and seagames sells them among others.
  • Muriele -

Replied to the thread Which race will you play?.

• Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Which race will you play?.