Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BLESS - Is it Lineage3 in disguise?

Pentrep

Summary of various interviews

Pentrep

Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance

Pentrep

English voice acting in progress

Pentrep

It's sad and worrisome...

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• Pentrep -

Replied to the thread BLESS - Is it Lineage3 in disguise?.

Quote from HikariNoIce: “Hello Blessed ones Dont know how many of you guys have ever played Lineage2 (11years here) but it seems to me that BLESS could be my lineage3 i know overall its a softer friendlier game then L2 ever was but what got me playing…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Summary of various interviews.

Quote from Namus: “Well 1.0 was launched game so... Besides 1.0 players could play with those characters in 2.0 only on specific ''legacy'' servers. For me personally i like that EA wont have wipe because quite frankly i cant be bothered to wait. It…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance.

Unfortunately RNG is really common with Eastern MMO's so I'm not surprised they went the route with RNG. At least loot tables aren't entirely RNG. There has to be some element of randomness, otherwise you always know what to expect. Personally pet's…
  • HikariNoIce -

Posted the thread BLESS - Is it Lineage3 in disguise?.

Thread
    Hello Blessed ones Dont know how many of you guys have ever played Lineage2 (11years here) but it seems to me that BLESS could be my lineage3 i know overall its a softer friendlier game then L2 ever was but what got me playing L2 for so long is the…
  • Namus -

Replied to the thread Summary of various interviews.

Quote from Pentrep: “Quote from Shaigh: “If you take player money and there is no server reset its a fully launched mmorpg. Its nothing like FF14 beta because characters were reset when the game was launched. ” No, they weren't. I played both 1.0…
  • Quote from Alyria: “I was pleasantly surprised at the calibre of questions in this interview compared to the other two this week. I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled they are developing some kind of housing system and that they finally answered…
  • midnasan -

Liked Muriele’s post in the thread English voice acting in progress.

Like (Post)
    Seeing this makes me so happy :D As a lot of eastern MMO's just leave the original voice over in but I like to hear it in a language I can understand :D Good Video :D Happy Man I am :D
  • ShadowsArmy -

Liked Arekkuusu’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Exuberance: “I think that 6 months in EA is a huge risk. People who pay for the packs and actually play the game will be sharing their experience and they will be influencing other people. if these people have bad things to say about the EA…
  • ShadowsArmy -

Liked Namus’s post in the thread Summary of various interviews.

Like (Post)
    I think we will get further revamped combat in Steam version because they mentioned combo skills that are not in JP or KR versions atm. Its pretty hard to figure out the true meaning of his answers because a lot is probably lost in the translation :(
  • Estekiwi -

Replied to the thread Pet Buffs, Cash Shop and PvP Balance.

Except the stupid +50% backward buff ... others are "balance" The RNG is real (like loot boxes), and the CS could be P2W if they make some items for easier pet/mount upgrade Some mount buffs are OP too