Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Whats the general consensus on pets?

Pentrep

Features I believe Bless needs to add if the want it to be a Successful title in the west!

FreakonFlight

Small Update

Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Pentrep

Pinned [OFFICIAL] English patch (All servers)

IPD

Recent Activities

• Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Let's just hope that they deter from the whole P2W aspect. It's a buzzkill for many. They've said they won't do P2W but only time will tell if that comes to fruition.
  • Rohan -

Joined the Guild Checkmate.

Membership (Guild)
    Test_Background.jpg - Guild Leader - Shaze - Server/Region - TBA, Europe - Discord - Checkmate Discord - Application Form - Checkmate Bless Application Form - About Us - Checkmate is a large Competitive PvX guild. We believe that one cannot excel
  • After posting this a week ago I just want to touch up on a few Points THESE ARE MY OPINIONS! #1 Optimization. This honestly isn't even an option. If this game runs like it currently is on the western launch, many players wont even give it a chance. #2…
  • IPD -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Bless Source Discord Rules.

Like (Post)
    To maintain a mature and fun experience within our community's Discord server, we ask each user to adhere to the below set of rules. - Always be kind and courteous. - No spam. This includes hot micing or spamming any chats. - No links may contain…
  • Sywo -

Has received trophy Union

User Trophy
    Member of Union
  • Sywo -

Has received trophy Hieron

User Trophy
    Member of Hieron
  • Saraswati -

Has answered on a comment by Shoshi to the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    Welcome guys!
    Hope to convince my wife to start Bless too! We played WOW together from 2009 until 2017.
  • Furia -

Posted the thread Small Update.

Thread
    -Avatars are now a bit larger. Unfortunately, some Avatars are broken and have to be re-uploaded. -New Post Themes (Hidden Content)
  • vegax87 -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Post Backgrounds.

Like (Post)
    Post Themes no longer require the Lumena Currency. Everyone can now pick a Background by visiting this link.