Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Class Discord Servers

Pentrep

Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

Pentrep

Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads

Pentrep

Resolution above 1080p

Pentrep

Add a way back to the main site from the forums

Recent Activities

• Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Class Discord Servers.

I think this idea is best reserved for forums. IMHO, Class specific discord channels are a bit much.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT.

Wow, it's crazy how much they improved it. Too bad no Mascu though. Can't wait to see what they did with Mascu character creation. I have high expectations considering what they did for the other races.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Launch Error I haven't Seen in Other Threads.

I'm glad you finally figured it out. As Nocht says the VPN issue is a common one. Glad it didn't scare you away like it did some others.
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Resolution above 1080p.

I know there is a UI function you can mess around with in the KR version. I'm not sure about the JP version.
  • Cerberus -

Posted the thread Add a way back to the main site from the forums.

Thread
    There should be a clear link that takes us back to the main site from the forums.
  • Cerberus -

Now follows Chrissie.

Follow
  • Chrissie -

Now follows Cerberus.

Follow
  • Sanjuro -

Joined the Guild Blackhand.

Membership (Guild)
    Hey hey everyone, I am Icy, guild leader of Blackhand and i want to welcome you to our thread here on the Bless-source fansite. Myself and the guildies, have been following BLESS since 2012, and i can assure you we've…
  • Anttyr -

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it isn't so in KR Build. I can't found 720 or anything there. Best regards
  • Grumpy Wolf -

Defaultsystemsettings in the config folder, also this is Japan version I'm on.