Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Features I believe Bless needs to add if the want it to be a Successful title in the west!

Helix

All quiet on the Korean front.

Helix

Whats the general consensus on pets?

Helix

Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

Estekiwi

New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• Sarcastic -

Liked Helix’s post in the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentrep: “I think pets are more for cosmetic purposes in this game as it stands right now most of them don't offer any outstanding benefits from what I've seen. Some increased gold and some do increased XP. But I don't think many would…
  • Sywo -

Has answered on a comment by Shoshi to the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    Sup Shoshi & Elthan,
    I also met my wife in AION long time ago, and we're gonna have a kid in February, so kudos for gamer parents!
    I think Icy's gonna approve this. We could share background baby sounds on discord while on our way to that TotWK world…
  • Tab Targeting - It needs to be looked at, it's kinda cumbersome and not as fluid as it can be. There needs to be an option to not lock your camera to a target when engaged in tab target. It makes split-second swapping to another target a real…
  • Helix -

Replied to the thread All quiet on the Korean front..

Is the japan client running the KR rebuild changes? Even dungeon difficulty? If so, that makes the KR version totally pointless. The fact they patched the ranger on the JPN server without even having a test for it on the KR server I suppose should've…
  • Helix -

Replied to the thread Whats the general consensus on pets?.

Quote from Pentrep: “I think pets are more for cosmetic purposes in this game as it stands right now most of them don't offer any outstanding benefits from what I've seen. Some increased gold and some do increased XP. But I don't think many would…
  • Shoshi -

Wrote a comment on the Guild Blackhand.

Comment (Guild)
    Hello,
    Been browsing forum for a while now looking for a guild that fits my expectations (or shall i say ours since we are a couple).
    We met in a game called Rappelz over 13 years ago and since we got married and have 2 kids now. Still playing games…
  • IPD -

Liked vegax87’s post in the thread Crafting Resources Map.

Like (Post)
    I found a sticky thread on russian forum that has the complete map of crafting resources Original thread: forum-bless.101xp.com/threads/karta-resursov.2909/ Resource Map in Russian: drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dJwXBqh7YnVHUxUXVhbExUWWs/view ** MAP
  • Estekiwi -

Replied to the thread Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb.

• Pentrep -

Replied to the thread New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race.

Quote from Angelcry: “The humaniod versions look a bit like dolls to me. I personally find them a smidge weird/creepy? Not totally sure why it puts me off. I love the animal versions though, and I've never been someone who's played animal races.…
  • Pentrep -

Replied to the thread Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb.

I think the orb is annoying. The original game didn't have it and I don't know why they added it. I hope they make an option to hide it because it's just silly, imho.