Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Pure Luck] - Competitive | Experienced | NA | Heiron

Korealer

English voice acting in progress

MasterBOX

Pinned [GUIDE] Secret Materials Room

ShizZo

BLESS - Is it Lineage3 in disguise?

Pentrep

Summary of various interviews

Pentrep

Recent Activities

• flyliwa -

Has received trophy Paladin

User Trophy
    The Paladin combines the dance of a warrior and priest. The Paladin uses a mace and shield to defend himself and divine magic to heal and revive friends.
  • flyliwa -

Has received trophy For the Federation!

User Trophy
    Member of the Union Federation. With their military alliance they fight the Holy Empire from the north.
  • flyliwa -

Has received trophy Amistad

User Trophy
    The Amistad value freedom, independence, scientific progress, and the various arts such as music and poetry.
  • Korealer -

Replied to the thread [Pure Luck] - Competitive | Experienced | NA | Heiron.

Quote from Rapwnzel: “Looking for opinions on the pet items and cash shop from PVPers. How do these non-cosmetic items affect balance, and does it feel P2W? Really excited for game except for these RNG, cash shop only pet buffs. Thanks ~ ” Nothing in…
  • MasterBOX -

Has received trophy Averardo Sforza

User Trophy
    The founding hero of the Amistad Federation and it's first president.
  • MasterBOX -

Has received trophy Matthias Habichts

User Trophy
    Loyal to his half-brother Victor, Matthias leads the Solar Army against the corrupted nobel rebels. Can he help his half-brother return to the throne?
  • MasterBOX -

Replied to the thread English voice acting in progress.

Definitely Adds to the Hype!! Thanks for the share Quote from Pentrep: “ How soon is soon? ” "Soon.." "That's Not Soon Enough!" (Sorry I had too)
  • MasterBOX -

Liked vegax87’s post in the thread English voice acting in progress.

Like (Post)
    I must admit Brent Miller is really versatile because ranging from Pantera\Lupus to Mascu voices is not easy :D youtube.com/watch?v=f4gcuKzlPO4
  • ShizZo -

Replied to the thread [GUIDE] Secret Materials Room.

Hey guys, I know this Thread is old, but can someone Tell me Wehre to buy the Cookies to instantloot in the caves? I saw it in an Video but cant find them at any merchant... Playing on JP server
  • ShizZo -

Has received trophy Assassin

User Trophy
    Assassins are ruthless and exist only to take an opponent’s life. They acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy and driving home their daggers into the underbellies.