Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Some Bless-Source News

Larigothiel

Recent Activities

• Larigothiel -

Replied to the thread Some Bless-Source News.

• QcDiablo -

Liked Eto’s post in the thread Eto's English Patch for Rebuild.

Like (Post)
    It's been a while guys! I've been busy relocating to a new house. I'm currently downloading Bless Rebuild and will update the patch by 10/5.
  • Sarcastic -

Replied to the thread The current taming system.

Weir, I have 350 ping or more from Argentina and I could tamed very easily. I tamed lots of wolves with the scrolls from the shop to level up fast and almost every time it worked great. Maybe for upper level mobs it gets harder but from lower level mobs…
  • QcDiablo -

Replied to the thread The current taming system.

Nice post! I also feel like this current system is unfair for some people. I know my friends almost can't tame something because of their poor computers, so the moving bar is lagging AF. However, just like the bright yellow rectangle says, new posted…
  • QcDiablo -

Liked Elias Grimm’s post in the thread The current taming system.

Like (Post)
    I'm not fond of rants. But as I am told the developers actually read here I'm going to brake my own habits for once. Bluntly put for me the new taming system is a deal breaker. It's a pure reflex twitch fest. Tonight with massive luck I got 3 out of 4…
  • Elias Grimm -

Posted the thread The current taming system.

Thread
    I'm not fond of rants. But as I am told the developers actually read here I'm going to brake my own habits for once. Bluntly put for me the new taming system is a deal breaker. It's a pure reflex twitch fest. Tonight with massive luck I got 3 out of 4…
  • Retzor -

Replied to the thread Eto's English Patch for Rebuild.

this is the thread about the English patch to the game. You need to buy a account/have a Korean friend to play the game
  • Elias Grimm -

Replied to the thread Bless Rebuild Early quest help.

Ok in case this ever happens to anyone else it requires you to equip the leather armor that you receive as a earlier quest reward. Once you do so the optional yellow side quest completes and, you can continue along the main story quest. I only found the…
  • Furia -

Strange...can you try to reset your passwords again?
  • Larigothiel -

Quote from Laffy: “i cant login on new forum. I tried change password,but nothing helps ” same it dosnt seem to work
Peria Chronicles