Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Playerlist

kamfper06

BLESS test client transfer?

moscos

Bless Rebuild problem

AeonFlux

Pinned Rebuild Test Server Information

Nocht

Worth the wait?

swhwon

Recent Activities

• kamfper06 -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Test Server Playerlist.

Name: Kawaji Faction: Union Class: Assasin English
  • moscos -

Replied to the thread BLESS test client transfer?.

anytime... haha.. when things got me in despair i guess... figuring things out...
  • Joahalex -

Good info to have. Just in case. Thanks for posting your solution once you figured it out.
  • Nocht -

Liked moscos’s post in the thread BLESS test client transfer?.

Like (Post)
    welcome... probably this can be also applied to the LIVE game clients if someone would like to test this process... cause I saw the keys on registry, there are 2 list, one for the live client and one for the rebuild. you only need to export the whole…
  • moscos -

welcome... probably this can be also applied to the LIVE game clients if someone would like to test this process... cause I saw the keys on registry, there are 2 list, one for the live client and one for the rebuild. you only need to export the whole…
  • Nocht -

Glad you got it to work and thanks for sharing the process.
  • moscos -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Test Server Playerlist.

Name: Jhandarah Faction: Heiron Class: Mage English
  • moscos -

anyway... after so much thinking.. hours and hours of trying... I found out the answer to my own questions... Transfering the game to other drives without re-downloading the whole freakin' game... so, if you already have the extracted game and want to…
  • AeonFlux -

Replied to the thread Bless Rebuild problem.

I played on RU server and the Rebuild server is much better for me. Are you turning off the vpn after secure module icon apears? If you open the game with vpn on make all slower. But i have been playing Rebuild for 2 weeks now and i think its much better…
  • moscos -

Posted the thread BLESS test client transfer?.

Thread
    ok, I was expecting a client installer executable after the download of the test client rebuild... but I noticed that after a successful download I got already an extracted game folder of bless test rebuild... the 18GB hashfile automatically erased after…
Peria Chronicles