Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

Furia

[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4

Zeddicus40

CHARACTER FALLING OFF THE MAP

Télécharger Bless

Is this the dead zone?

Nayukhuut

Recent Activities

• Furia -

Replied to the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Quote from sakarifoxx: “Quote from Furia: “Quote from sakarifoxx: “get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior…
  • sakarifoxx -

Quote from Furia: “Quote from sakarifoxx: “get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior did. Want a game that the…
  • Lanzheim -

Liked Furia’s post in the thread Rebuild Project Announced.

Like (Post)
    I got some "exclusive" information from the project manager i'd like to share with you guys. 1. The rebuild test server will be available for everyone(with a verified account ofc) 2. I suggested a dynamic weather system and they decided to work on it as…
  • Turalyon -

• Furia -

Quote from sakarifoxx: “get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior did. Want a game that the community likes, start…
  • sakarifoxx -

get it on steam early access, develop it simultaneously for the na/ea, get your fans to translate it, release the current script and ui elements similar to what tree of savior did. Want a game that the community likes, start using your community more.
  • lyronx -

Has unlocked achievement Union

User achievement
    Union Faction
  • lyronx -

Has unlocked achievement Hieron

User achievement
    Hieron Faction
  • lyronx -

Has unlocked achievement Member

User achievement
    This achievement removes all posting limitations. Requires 10 Posts to unlock.
  • Furia -

Quote from lyronx: “Quote from Furia: “I got some "exclusive" information from the project manager i'd like to share with you guys. 1. The rebuild test server will be available for everyone(with a verified account ofc) 2. I suggested a dynamic…
Peria Chronicles