PROBLEM - Client quits after loading

• I've changed the resolution ratio to 16:10 on the fullscreen mode because my monitor's resolution is 2560x1080.

After that, my client closed and I never could open it again, the launcher gets full loaded but the game don't start.

I tried the steam's "scan fix tool", but it didn't work. Also, I tried to change the resolution from the launcher's configuration, but it didn't work too. ;(

• Hello lFred !

Did you change the ratio into the Launcher not just the resolution ?

Try to modify your graphic quality, increase or decrease them.

Did you modify any .ini files ?

Did you try to launch it in an other different way than "Fullscreen" ? As "Windowed" or "Full Screen Windowed" ?

Try to uninstall/install completely the game ?

Did you try to change the ratio/resolution directly from your screen ?

That's what coming in my thoughts atm... :D

Hope I brought any help to resolve your problem :)

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• I had same problem for 2 days.

I get the client up and runing, see the picture with 4-5 classes and the text below says something with ressource and then the client just quits.

I uninstalled and reinstaled 3 times after trying to clear download cache on Steam, restart Steam and then i tried to change the downloadregion to sweden instead of Denmark and then all of a sudden the client went all the way and my game started.

Played yesterday evening and today my client does the same thing and i tried changeing downloadregion back to Denmark which doesnt help and back to sweden which doesnt help.

Starting to get really frustrated here.................................................................................

Regards

Morpheox