Someone have a good guide or database skills for ranger ?

• Hello,

Someone have a good guide or database skills for ranger ?

Learn about the class and need more information about.

Thanks so much

• I don't have a guide, but I prefer exploring gameplay by myself... At any given time you can redistribute points you have spent on skills so take your time to try one or the other build )

I enjoy playing ranger alot. A very capable class IMO. At least for now (level 27), I have no problems in the game, everything seems as it should be - very enjoyable.

• when I fight mobs my level or a level above I can kill it without taking damage.

The only thing that gives me a problem is if I fight more then 3 at one time.

The only problem you might run into is having multiple mobs or either running out of power. If you run out switch with the title key and dump a few shots switch back and your at 100 again.

• There are some decent video guides out there at the moment. But I think most players are waiting until after the next Balance Patch that's coming out sometime this week before they commit to a guide, because otherwise they may become obsolete after the changes.

That being said though... leveling with my Ranger, I've predominately relied upon the Marksman and Sniping stances.

• If I'm facing an Elite, I'll start in Marksman stance, open with Launch > Mark > Rapid fire then switch to sniping stance and use Prudent > Mark > Snipe (hold Snipe down for 3 charges). If you get Snipe with 3 charges at the end of a 6 chain, it's a crazy stupid single target nuke.
    • If I'm just out hunting garbage mobs I'll just ignore Marksman stance and start in Sniping stance because the Prudent > Mark > Snipe (again hold for 3 charges) will take out virtually any garbage mob without having to build to a 6 chain.

I haven't yet bothered to spec into Rapid or Focused stance skills, as I'm waiting for the final balance patch before I start spending my skill reset scrolls. And for now my skill chains are doing well by me. After the next balance patch, I'll probably splurge 900 lumena on a 2nd Tactic slot. Then I can freely test skills on the newly acquired tactic slot before using one of my skill reset scrolls which will completely reset both tactic slots, basically getting 2 skill resets for the price of one.

• I haven't yet bothered to spec into Rapid or Focused stance skills, as I'm waiting for the final balance patch before I start spending my skill reset scrolls. And for now my skill chains are doing well by me. After the next balance patch, I'll probably splurge 900 lumena on a 2nd Tactic slot. Then I can freely test skills on the newly acquired tactic slot before using one of my skill reset scrolls which will completely reset both tactic slots, basically getting 2 skill resets for the price of one.

i think this is a great idea, and at this point i also agree it's important to wait for a bit and see what they do with the ranger