Adversting (Guests only)

PVP damage is Good, PVE Damage needs to change!

• Hello guys here is how i see the changes from yesterday:

Imo the Balance today was pretty good. Everybody was steamrolling trough the content. We did a 20raid monster hunting group today Leveling was easy peasy to level 45. In the 15v15 i actually felt usefull as a berserker for the first time. PVE is too hard atm they should decrease the mobs HP or Scale their defense. PVP damage should stay the same but with tweaks to classes Like put a cooldown on that freaking mage ice ability!!! also reduced tankyness of paladins they are way too tanky atm with level 45 gear and runes. Rangers need more love! every class plays a role but archers are missing that specific role. Rangers need a Mini stealth skill for example and more single target damage output.

My points:

PVP Damage done is good just Balance The classes: 1. Mages: shouldnt be able to spam the ice skill and shouldnt have so much Magic shield. The magic shield has the same amount of HP but we do twice as less damage. This makes the mage way more tankier then she is supposed to be.

1. Paladins: Paladins are way to tanky atm. They have a Shield that can be reactivated three times and it even despells debuffs? In mass pvp this is broken. You need atleast 3/5 people to kill 1 paladin at the moment.
    2. Rangers: Rangers got nothing at all atm. They are supposed to be good single target damage dealers but they dont. They dont ahve many aoe Skills. Rangers need some love. A small Stealth skill to escape enemy's and a little more damage would make people want to play them again.
    3. Guardian: Didnt see enough about guardians to talk about it.
    4. Berserkers: Berserkers felt really good actually in the 15v15. Damage was on the low side but we can live with it since the CC's are really nice. just wish there were more Skill enchanting options on Crowd control.

If you are Mage or any of the freaking overpowered classes dont deny this rofl we need to fix the game before it all ends. PVE Damage should be fixed right away imo a lot of people are really mad about it. We are lucky almost the whole guild already got 45 so no problem. But to level a char now will be a pain in the ass.

• PvP is horrific for Rangers at the moment. The only exception being if all of the other classes on your team are good. A vast majority of our skills are channels or charges & if you have seen how the 15 v 15 battles go down, it is CC heaven lol. So we are often knocked out of getting off our chains. The terrible range on the abilities that the Ranger class has does not help either. It is half of what most other MMORPG's have their range classes at. Our damage is an entirely other issue as we are extremely weak compared to other damage classes. Especially mage which can just run around ice blasting people to death lol. They are going to need to do another tuning down the road but this time, on a class to class basis. Since a flat nerf across the board impacts some classes a lot more than others.

• Can't speak for pvp, but as a leveling Zerker, they need to do something NOW. This sucks. You should be able to take on two plain mobs that are 2 levels lower than you without dying constantly.

What level is your Zerker, gearscore, tactics set up, and what is the rotation that you are using?
    Just tested the scenario on my level 16 Zerker in the first dungeon with level 14 mobs, was pulling two at a time in an effort to get myself killed and had no problems killing them with the following spammable rotation:

Rapid Slash > Swift Demise > Unjust Strike

In another test I did with the same rotation, in an effort to get myself killed, I pulled 5 of the Lv. 13 Rockfox Gang Henchmen located South of Marta City. I was at about 25% health when I killed all of them, didn't use a health potion or HoT bread either.

• Heya,

Would you mind if I added this information to a consolidation post of the patch changes?

Thoughts on Newest "Balance Changes"

That's the post if you would like to go comment it yourself. Good information posted here!

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Adversting (Guests only)

• What level is your Zerker, gearscore, tactics set up, and what is the rotation that you are using?
    Just tested the scenario on my level 16 Zerker in the first dungeon with level 14 mobs, was pulling two at a time in an effort to get myself killed and had no problems killing them with the following spammable rotation:

Rapid Slash > Swift Demise > Unjust Strike

In another test I did with the same rotation, in an effort to get myself killed, I pulled 5 of the Lv. 13 Rockfox Gang Henchmen located South of Marta City. I was at about 25% health when I killed all of them, didn't use a health potion or HoT bread either.

I'm level 12, and I actually put points in unjust strike too. My gear score is of course low (1100+ I think) but I have to do that combo you mentioned and stance switch to do another to drop 1-2 mobs. Where is the zerker self heal?

• I'm level 12, and I actually put points in unjust strike too. My gear score is of course low (1100+ I think) but I have to do that combo you mentioned and stance switch to do another to drop 1-2 mobs. Where is the zerker self heal?

there is not a skill that Self heals us at all but you could spec some of our non-chain abilities to heal on use like roll. But at your level sorry but you have to man up and level up because you are way too low unlock most of the skills.

• there is not a skill that Self heals us at all but you could spec some of our non-chain abilities to heal on use like roll. But at your level sorry but you have to man up and level up because you are way too low unlock most of the skills.

Yeah I admit it was mainly my fault. I'm playing my mage now, but on zerker I was fine once I quit hoarding sapphires for fear of messing up, and I upgraded gear regularly.