Hail Hieron!!

• Union or Hieron? 17

The result is only visible to the participants.

Greetings everyone! It's my pleasure to meet you all. I can't wait to group up play Bless with you guys!

I've always enjoyed all the lore and background of any game I've played and Bless is no exception. I've read all I could about the history and I'm excited to learn more about the intricacies of the relationship between Hieron and the Union, and where we fall into all of it. And if it wasn't clear by the title I'm siding with Hieron lol. They seem to be pretty righteous and have their shit together for the most part. I'm also really looking forward to the mount and pet system which is pretty impressive based on all of the content I've seen so far. On the other hand I've seen a lot of back and fourth and mixed emotions about the founder's pack options. Personally I can't justify paying $200 bucks for the game, but I appreciate all of the people who do since obviously it's going to a dedicated team of devs that are working to provide us the best possible experience.

I consider myself a pretty hardcore player, I've played a few triple A MMOs competitively, but at the same time I've always enjoyed grouping up with people, helping others, random conversations, and making long lasting friends. With that said I think Bless is going to balance PvP and PvE content well and hopefully not alienate players who prefer one style over the other. I'm a little anxious about the time locked PvP Battlegrounds, but we'll see how it goes on May 28th. I'm still looking for a Guild so if anyone is recruiting, let me know.

tl;dr - Bless is gonna be AWESOME! Recruit me for your guild, or don't. Union nerds can cash me ousside :P

• Welcome Zen! And indeed, for the Hieron!! I'm so stoked for this game I cannot wait till the 28th. It going to be great!

Also if you are still looking for a guild check out the one I'm in. We are called Aegis. You can hit me up on discord Faith#6255. And also here is our recruitment post. I looked forward to cashin the Union ousside with you!! Lol. ^^

Guild Name: Aegis

Server: NA

Faction: Hieron

Guild Focus: PVX, End Game Intentions, Leveling, pretty much everything

Looking for: HC to casual but anyone is welcome, just please keep it 18+

Timezone: US EST-PST

Raid Schedule: TBD

Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/AegisBless

About Us:

Multi-Gaming adult community, focused on helping people level in the hopes of filling our 2 end game progression teams and beyond. Bless guild created by experienced players looking to get a headstart prior to the EA launch. We tend to lean on the saying "Quality over Quantity", meaning we would rather run with 20 decent players that we know then 200+ people we don't know and refuse to learn.

We have chapters in WoW, GW2, Minecraft, LoL, and FFXIV. We also use to run in Archage, Rift, SWTOR, BDO ect. I am probably missing a few titles but you get the idea. We are a very diverse, yet experienced group of players.

We are a very easy going bunch, but when the time comes, we get down and dirty. We are a 18+ mature guild (in age only). We don't care what class you play or how you plan to play it, just be effective with it. We use Discord to keep our members connected and informed. We are looking for like minded, EXPERIENCED players to bolster our ranks in all areas. Our membership hails from all over the globe, but the majority lives in North America, so our peak times range from 5pm EST to 2am PST. The only requirements we have is to use Discord while playing in groups and have fun.

The 2 end game groups we are looking to fill will comprise of a HC team which you will be expected to do your job and learn the raid pretty quickly. You will be held accountable and you should expect that with any HC group. You will not be pushing for world firsts, but the team will be looking to clear raids in a timely manner. The second group will be more of a casual/learning team comprised of a few former HC raiders who just don't have the time to commit to HC raids anymore, life happens. This group will expect to wipe a lot while learning the raids and will be considered casual raiding.

Also PvP, just not sure if we will be structured PvP or just open world, but I mean it is a PvP based game, so yeah PvP of course, lol.

Let's cash them Union folks Zen!!

FOR THE HIERON!!

• Haha good to meet you Faith! Aegis looks pretty legit. I'll definitely check you guys out.

• I am not going to vote here, remove that ugly thread header and write Poll Faction or something else related, than the slave name you choose.

Y'know there's an old Hieron saying that I like to reflect upon when I meet people of your sort, and it goes a little something like this: "Haters gonna hate." 8)

• Hiya Zen ! Welcome! (v^-^)> Union nerd here, nice to meet you! :p

Anyway, I hope you find an awesome guild to call home and see ya out on the battlefield! O:<

Thanks BeMoe, glad to meet you too! Aegis is actually pretty chill, you should think about joining if you haven't found a guild home already. Anyway, see ya on the battlefield!

• Y'know there's an old Hieron saying that I like to reflect upon when I meet people of your sort, and it goes a little something like this: "Haters gonna hate." 8)

The thread header doesn't say anything about it being a poll, I am not hating, I am just stating facts. Hieron is a slave empire, I am impressed of how blind you can be.