city hub and dungeon meetup

• is there like a main city hub where most people are when they are not out questing and such?

And do you walk to the dungeons? teleport?

Cross server dungeons or not?

Anykind of cross server system at all?

• Both Union and Hieron have their capitals (one capital each faction, surrounded by smaller cities or mini camps) where most people afk or spend their time, since the capital has most npcs gathered in the same place (e.g. Auction House, Blacksmith, Crafting NPCS, Valor/Token Exchange NPCS, Dismantle and Enchanting Machines etc)

You have to run/use mount to get to specific teleport points (dungeons included). What I noticed from JP is that you have to do your Main Quest, and after you finish it in a specific region, the teleport points + dungeons will be unlocked for you to be able to fly to that location via dragon. There are three teleportation services: Airship, Gondola, Dragon.
    I did test this, went into a higher level region, and when I went back to the capital, it wont let me use any of the three teleportation services to get back to that high level area, but after I did my main quest and finished the tasks around that area, it unlocked the teleport.
    You also have a skill in the shape of an item that's gonna remain in your inventory, with that skill you can go to specific npcs in camps/cities to save locations, that skill will teleport you to the latest saved point (it has a long cooldown)

I don't know any information about Cross Server. :c

Edit: Here's a picture with the map

s_kind_map.png

Edit2: Here's the skill that lets you teleport to the last checkpoint selected (The translation isn't that great but at least you can see how the skill looks like)

zI5Voud.png

• Thank you so much for that very informative post <3 I appriciate it so much

• Just want to put it out there, even if there are spots where people meet and chill, it will probably be different for us since its a new community.

So the spots to meet will come clear within the first week.:blesscuriosity:

• Yes, thanks a lot for the post. It was very informative and the details on that map LOOK incredible :).

• Right now there is no indication that there will be multiple servers. It is highly likely Neowiz will use a megaserver. In which case they will not need cross server dungeon finders.

• Right now there is no indication that there will be multiple servers. It is highly likely Neowiz will use a megaserver. In which case they will not need cross server dungeon finders.

Omg I hope they will do that!!!!
    I thought we will have a few servers, since JP has 2 servers.
    I'm going to pray that they will use a megaserver, this way they wont have to worry about merging any future dead servers.
    And the population will be so big as well for a long while imo
    :happy:

• That would be nice, but if it is to many players they might get server problems.... So if they want to do that they need to be prepared with big enough servers and good quality hardware and software to back it up...

• That would be nice, but if it is to many players they might get server problems.... So if they want to do that they need to be prepared with big enough servers and good quality hardware and software to back it up...

I'm not trying to be negative but I don't think this game will attract that kind of crowd, at least initially. ESO uses megaservers and they have a fairly healthy population without many server problems.

• Ja, but im just saying... like im not being negative here... I cant wait for Bless to come out...

It's just that there has been games out there where when released there is server issues because the community is to big... And then they only fix it like 3 months later,.

• Too many players is always better than too little. There's nothing worse than for an MMO to be forced into server mergers three months after launch. People start panicking and forums will be full of thread claiming the "game is dying!".

From my 20 years of playing MMOs, I have always had better experiences in games with server queues, performance issues and such. Even though it is a pain to deal with initially, it does eventually settle down. Ghost towns? Not so much fun. Constantly looking for groups, nothing up at the AH, stuck in dungeon/arena queues for hours (sometimes days) on end.

I'd take a mega-server any day, and if over-population becomes a problem, they could always increase the amount of channels and install upgrades as time goes on.

• Ja, but im just saying... like im not being negative here... I cant wait for Bless to come out...

It's just that there has been games out there where when released there is server issues because the community is to big... And then they only fix it like 3 months later,.

Potentially they could always add more megaservers when the time comes. I don't know what the population cap is, but it's probably pretty high.

Too many players is always better than too little. There's nothing worse than for an MMO to be forced into server mergers three months after launch. People start panicking and forums will be full of thread claiming the "game is dying!".

From my 20 years of playing MMOs, I have always had better experiences in games with server queues, performance issues and such. Even though it is a pain to deal with initially, it does eventually settle down. Ghost towns? Not so much fun. Constantly looking for groups, nothing up at the AH, stuck in dungeon/arena queues for hours (sometimes days) on end.

I'd take a mega-server any day, and if over-population becomes a problem, they could always increase the amount of channels and install upgrades as time goes on.

I'm not sure that channels actually reduce stress on the equipment. It just reduces stress for the client so there isn't as much potential lag. But I don't think it would actually prevent of a potential server overload.

• If you actually followed the streams on Friday you would have heard it.... Almost every streamer asked this question...

• BlessThisMess   Tham

I doubt there will be only like 2 channels for EU and 3 channels for USA.

1) On Bless JP, there are 2 servers with each 2 channels and is already crowdy on some places.

EU for example has a much bigger population then Japan and I doubt we will be able to all play on 1 server with only 2 channels at peak hours.

2) Same goes for NA. Do you expect everyone from NA to play on only 3 channels? Please... That would be catastrophic.

This is also official been confirmed by Coffee on the official Bless forums.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/2828702372997560816/

• It is gng to be mega servers XD... and it is 2 servers for EU not just 2 channels... and then 3 for NA... but they might make it `1 server for 1 channel... but i dont mind full servers XD... makes it fun... but ja it will be crowded... XD

We will just have to wait and see...