Deleted client files

• Installing the language pack i noticed there was some files that didn't need to be replaced, had a few issues and long story short thought it would be a top idea to delete them.

at the time i thought if i needed them i can just recover them from my basket... i was wrong turns out they bypassed long story short is there a way to repair/fix the rebuild client ?aside from redownloading the entire game again for the sake of MAYBE 4 files

• Installing the language pack i noticed there was some files that didn't need to be replaced, had a few issues and long story short thought it would be a top idea to delete them.

at the time i thought if i needed them i can just recover them from my basket... i was wrong turns out they bypassed long story short is there a way to repair/fix the rebuild client ?aside from redownloading the entire game again for the sake of MAYBE 4 files

Your better off just waiting at this point until the game releases in the West. It's not really worth playing JP or KR anymore.