You have been disconnected from the server.

You have been disconnected from the server.

So, i got the game installed , a verified account, GameGuard updated, Korean set on time/date, antivirus off, Firewall exceptions and for some reason, when i start the game from the website, it all goes nice into the server and everything, when i go to character creation (the only thing you can do now), i fool around and after 1 min of being in the game i get " You have been disconnected from the server)".I use IE to launch the game. I`m doing everything properly and still getting that.
      I close VPN after gameguard finished launching. I don`t know what`s the problem -_- or what to do.

Edit NoteSelf :
      If anyone encountered this problem, i have found the fix.
      I let the VPN go until the "(red star sign) NEOWIZZ" on black background appears after i launch the game . Then i tab out and disconnect from the VPN and let the game go :D (Thank you Footh, for the help ^^!)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Maidryl” ().

moscos wrote:

yup i had this too, that's why my character I created was a rush because of DC while on the character creation room...

I'm gonna try this fix and create again my desired character.

I`ve tried leaving the VPN until main "Bless" screen, didn`t work, i tried closing the VPN after GameGuard finished loading, again nothing, this was the only fix.
      Hope it works for you too, also keep me posted and show us your character :D !

ok, i tried this... but It wont work on me man... trying to disconnect from vpn after the neowiz star still gets me DC on creation... I mean, after all the creation after typing my character name and hit the create button... that's where I get Dc... so all of my hard work on creating still go to waste...

moscos wrote:

ok, i tried this... but It wont work on me man... trying to disconnect from vpn after the neowiz star still gets me DC on creation... I mean, after all the creation after typing my character name and hit the create button... that's where I get Dc... so all of my hard work on creating still go to waste...

Have you made sure there are no other programs open that could interfere with Bless?
      Or tried different VPN channels?

I was so happy when I managed to solve how to get into Bless. I done everything by the guides but for some reason I still get disconnected by the server after about 2-5 minutes. Now I am just sad since the only thing closing the VPN did was buy me another 1minute of tease-time within the character editor. I am sure I am making something wrong, I just do not know what it is

Ruskendrul wrote:

I was so happy when I managed to solve how to get into Bless. I done everything by the guides but for some reason I still get disconnected by the server after about 2-5 minutes. Now I am just sad since the only thing closing the VPN did was buy me another 1minute of tease-time within the character editor. I am sure I am making something wrong, I just do not know what it is

do you use WIFI?

Maidryl wrote:

moscos wrote:

Have you made sure there are no other programs open that could interfere with Bless?
      Or tried different VPN channels?

nope.. I use Razer cortex gamebooster, and I dont use antivrus too, my PC is for sole gaming only... and my processes not more than 20, all of them are minimal.

running the game is fine... the only problem was DC on the creation lobby.
      I managed to create my character last night for the last time, multiple times. but getting my hands into fastest mode. It was a success though cause I did created my desired character. but well I did have to make myself so fast, as fast as I can create.

too bad because I did test another run on creating again 2nd character after I successfully made my 1st. but failed because I'm already DC... again.....

so I guess, This was like TERA a long time ago when it was still fresh where creating a character was a pain because you easily DC on the creating lobby. How I wish they did put the SAVE option feature like Black desert did.. so that when you DC you can always reload that features you saved.