Bless Russia is now selling Founder Packs!

• Bless Russia is now selling Founder Packs!

Thanks /u/burn3rx for the translation

source: reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/4r…ow_selling_founder_packs/

LINK: bless.101xp.com/fp

BAPTISM OF FIRE - 5$ ( 25% Discount)

Access to the CBT
      Bronze Premium for 30 days
      World Testament (5 pieces)
      Scroll of teleportation (5 pieces)
      Holy Water (5 pieces)

BATTLE CALL - 19$ (40% Discount)

Access to the CBT
      OBT HeadStart (1 Day)
      Silver Premium for 30 days
      500 Lumens
      Holy Water (5 pieces)
      1 key on the CBT to a friend
      Pet

THIRST FOR POWER - 43$ (60% Discount)

Access to the CBT
      OBT HeadStart (3 Days)
      Gold Premium for 30 days
      Holy Water (5 pieces)
      1500 Lumens
      2 keys on the CBT for friends
      Beginner kit (Pots and other items)
      Pet
      Costume "thirst for power"
      Mount

Closed beta testing will begin in fall 2016 on Russian servers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by vegax87 ().

• Let's see how long Bless hold's itself till the first bots&hacks appear. (similar to ArcheAge here)

Anyway price is reasonable somehow (if you compare it to KR). Though I didn't really see that coming so fast.

Regarding an English Patch - well basically it shouldn't matter which Version of the client you have, the structure will remain the same regardless of the publisher. The publisher only add their specific launchers to the folders (sometimes). So it is safe to say that we already have a English Patch up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nito ().

• russians lately have been getting many titles quite fast( Lineage 2 classic for example, or Black Desert ), guess they're getting much profit from mmorpgs if they're almost always the first to get games from the SEA.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • world testament is either the Peace Pledge or the Peace Declaration.

Holy Water removes the death sickness if you resurrect at the npc rather than walking to your corpse or spending lumena/red gems

Premium will be likely the same system as in Korea.

Gold will grand you 120 Lumena/Gems daily, 3 rows in your inventory, 1 additional skill deck/template and free transportation between flight points (no ingame money cost).

Silver is 80 lumena, the inventory rows and the flight cost exception (I think).

Bronze get you 60 gems daily and only the flight cost or so. (not sure here.... calling it from my memory).

The Tier 2 and 3 packages will get you a unique pet, the bronze knight which increases your exp gained while battling with monsters.

Tier 3 will get you a unique looking mount (the rooster/chocobo) and a unique costume. I can do a translation and a comparison spreadsheet if anyone is interested. (has to wait for the weekend)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nito ().

• Good news!
      I hope the NA/EU will follow soon...

PS:
      It's a detail but for :

THIRST FOR POWER

There are 10 World Testament, not 5 pieces,
      10 Scroll of teleportation, not 5 pieces,
      10 Holy Water, not 5 pieces,as you can read on the Russian website.

Correct me if I am wrong (I am not very good in Russian language).
      ---== Wainting for a nice mmorpg since L2 ==---

The post was edited 2 times, last by Valentina ().

• kujo123 wrote:

last pack Mount looks like a flying mount Isnt it very hard 2 find flying mount in bless?

the mount is a ground mount. Flying mounts are currently only available by winning the world boss reward lottery where 2 out of all participants get the flying mount or you can purchase them for government contribution points by the merchant near guild creation npc in the capitals.
    • Nito wrote:

kujo123 wrote:

last pack Mount looks like a flying mount Isnt it very hard 2 find flying mount in bless?

the mount is a ground mount. Flying mounts are currently only available by winning the world boss reward lottery where 2 out of all participants get the flying mount or you can purchase them for government contribution points by the merchant near guild creation npc in the capitals.

As you like bless then I like destuchlands too.
    • Does it bother you that the costume have stats, and the pet give you exp. (THIRST FOR POWER)

Costume:

Increases movement speed by 10% outside the the battle.
      Increase swimming speed by 25%.
      Increase movement speed by 25% in ghost state (not sure what that means, maybe death penalty)

Pet:

Gives exp

Beginners Kit:

Rare armor fragment 14 lvl
      Rare armor fragment 22-24 lvl
      Heroic armor fragment 30-31 lvl
      Heroic armor fragment 33-36 lvl

Just wondering, would you mind seeing it in our version?

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiiD ().

• KiiD wrote:

Does it bother you that the costume have stats, and the pet give you exp. (THIRST FOR POWER)

Costume:
      Increase movement speed by 25% in ghost state (not sure what that means, maybe death penalty)

Pet:
      Gives exp

You reach max. level in Bless pretty fast so Exp. Boosts are fine i guess.
      And as long as you don't have extra movement speed in fights it's cool
    • Furia wrote:

KiiD wrote:

Does it bother you that the costume have stats, and the pet give you exp. (THIRST FOR POWER)

Costume:

Pet:
      Gives exp

You reach max. level in Bless pretty fast so Exp. Boosts are fine i guess.And as long as you don't have extra movement speed in fights it's cool
      I agree. Just saw a post on r/ MMORPG saying Bless looking P2W more than anything. Want to hear what people here think.

• Just for clarification - the exp boost is no real advantage since you have the ability to tame pets yourself and basically get a weaker version ingame. The only difference is that the pet is a unique one and maybe the rarity since epic grade pets are hard to obtain but the difference in exp gain are a few % which is laughable.

Also to me - PvE experience isn't important. However I suggest you get a pet which raises the PvP experience gained and do Battleground (100 vs 100) with your pet. Even with only +5% you gain a lot additional experience just by playing within the zerg. It helps at the higher lvls when you don't have enough quests and so on.

About the costumes - well it's a situation of definition.
      If you see it from a combat point - all the boosts are useless so you won'T benefit from them.
      If you see it from outside the combat - sure it is convenient but you can also chase people better/faster due the movement speed difference so you have that advantage here.

Personally I don't really care about it.
    • +10% faster non-combat speed doesn't really make much of a difference. That's basically fluff unless you're exceptionally lucky and can time running away from an attacker before you get into combat. In PVE though, there's no real benefit.

+swim speed doesn't have much value. It's just fluff.

+speed in ghost form is after you've died and you can return to your corpse faster. Again, nice to have but fluff. Besides, you can use a gem to insta-rez anyway. If they removed that cost, that'd be an extremely nice bonus, but still not P2W.

+xp pet. As has been said, pets tamed in the game also give +xp (along with other stats). This just gives it to you without having to tame anything. Pretty fluffly given how fast you can level up.

P2W is getting actual combat-related stats that give you advantages compared with the player next to you. None of these are combat and some bonus xp really isn't a big deal given the leveling curve is pretty flat.