Stuck on loading screen

• Going to try re-installing it while playing on my hubbys pc cause his works. Don't get me wrong..I've experienced worst pre-plays and pre-purchase headstarts than this..(good example: FFXIV:Stormblood when 90% of the playerbase couldn't progress because of a damn quest bug that only allowed a very few lucky amount past it..and 24+ hours were spent spamming the npc trying to get lucky..ugh)
    Still excited to play this! :)

I've heard some people just spam launching until it works too, I hope the DEVs are still working on this and give us a fix--maybe a title screen skip or something like that since that splash seems to be what everyone is stuck at. Hope to see everyone in game soon!

• Had this problem yesterday evening before i was so lucky to get ingame play for 1½ hour on the first day of EA.........

Now i cant get past the blue/blackish loadingscreen with all the buildings no matter what im adjusting.

Trying to enter the game with the desktop shortcut, from steam, tried changing screensetups, region and what not.

Nothing is helping and im close to 25 tries.............................................

Neowiz needs to get its fking act together.

Regards

Morpheox

• Just keep restarting and closing till it opens. It will work. my loading to maps got stuck in 80% because I dced "forgot I was on mobile hotspot" now I have to reinstall the app

• If you're stuck on the BLESS screen don't sit at it. Reload.

A lot of people in our guild were having issues and it seems like if that BLESS opening page was there for more than 5 seconds or so it was never gonna load. I kept redoing it and when it did load it was almost instant. I hope that info helps someone.

• when you launch the game, before it freezes use "shift+tab" instantly to open up steam and wait for the game to load. Works every time for me and seems to bypass the freeze. :) hope it helps

• Putting the game into windowed mode and not borderless worked for me then once I was on character select I put it back into bordeless.

Silent Warriors Gaming

Est. 2002 | www.swgaming.com | 18+ community

Military and Veteran Friendly

• ok everyone i have the fix for the issue plus the "unable to connect to server" message once loaded into the game, so do this -

go into your local disc drive (for mine i have it in (C:)) -> Program files (x86) -> Steam -> Steam Apps -> Common -> Bless Online -> Binaries -> Windows 64 -> Bless.BE

right click bless.BE -> properties -> Compatibility tab -> Check mark for "run this compatibility mode for windows 8" -> check mark for run this program as administrator -> click "change settings for all users" and check mark for running as administrator again

hit OK and apply then exit and double click the Bless.BE to load into the game

this should about 95% of the time bypass the 80% loading screen as well as the server disconnect once logged in the game if not might work everytime as it does for me :)

Cheers